Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: thor
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- pigmentation. Vili and Ve, abnormal Archangels. Thor, son of Odin.
- incarnates in the blood: this is the hammer of Thor. In macrocosm,
- lightning to pulse-beat. Nordic man recognized Odin and Thor in
- objectivity: occult teaching accepts neither dogmas nor authorities.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Relevant Literature
- original German, also the works of other authors on Anthroposophy, can be
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- definitions. The authors must of necessity give different
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- the authority of the Archangel, because he must detach a portion of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- human being and his individuality. And that Being is Thor.
- We can only recognize Thor when we see
- immediate feeling that Thor is related to the individual human ego is
- son of Odin to whom we owe the gift of speech. Thor plays an active
- felt that it was the deed of Thor which caused the pulse to beat and
- Thor-force in his ‘I’ as the hammer of Thor returning
- Thor and so on. I wanted to show how, as an ego-being, he was able to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Thor, the Angel of Ego-hood. You were associated with them, and he
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Being, Donar or Thor, who stands midway between man and the Folk
- divine-spiritual Being such as Thor. That was the experience of
- in the God Thor the bestower of the ‘I’, the God who
- the spouse of Thor. Sif is related linguistically to the word Sippe,
- herself with the God of the individual ‘I’, with Thor,
- perceives Sif and Thor as the Beings who endowed him with his ‘I’.
- simply the precipitation of what the God Thor had given to the human
- From the gift of the ‘I’ by the God Thor or Donar to the
- philosophy, evolution follows a straight line. Thor had to prepare
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- man lost for a while the vision of the world of Odin and Thor, of
- certain level. Odin and Thor will be visible again, but now in a new
- form. All the forces opposed to Odin and Thor, everything which has
- forces known to the old clairvoyance. Once upon a time Thor endowed
- has left behind in the astral body. That which Thor was once able to
- mythology as the conflict between Thor and the Midgard Snake. They
- independent of all tradition and authority.
- of you in Berlin, never to accept on authority or on faith anything I
- Moses, Odin and Thor, and about Christ Jesus Himself, nor to accept
- my statements as authoritative. I beseech you to abjure the principle
- of authority, for that principle would be deleterious to our
- about Christ Jesus; verify it as thoroughly as possible by all the
- more thoroughly you test it, the more you will find that what has
- nothing on authority. The best students of Spiritual Science are
- belief in authority. This need to test everything received from
- anthroposophical to accept a statement as dogma on the authority of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: