Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: venus
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Venus, the Malayan race; Mars, the Mongolian race; Jupiter, the
- Venus and Jupiter work in the nervous system via the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, speaking in terms of the seven
- proceeding from Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury. The forces
- which is the seat of the “Venus race” or the Malayan
- forces of Venus, an abnormal development of the Spirits of Form. By
- impress of the astral body, these Venus forces work in the nervous
- not directly as Venus spirits. For the nervous system can be worked
- Venus Spirits are localized in the respiratory and nervous system and
- Form whom we may call Venus Beings work through the respiratory and
- stirred by these Venus forces which work in these racial types.
- Venus forces, the initial steps in development, even in occult
- evolution; the one presided over by the Spirits of Venus, the other
- had not assimilated all that the Venus, Mercury, Mars and Jupiter
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- planets, to Saturn, Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, and that these
- Jupiter-, Mars-, Venus-, and Mercury-souls then descended upon Earth
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: