Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: acquire
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- humanity cannot be influenced by whatsoever a person acquires through
- what he himself has acquired for his higher mission, for the benefit
- speak the language of his people. He does not acquire this by his own
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- and we must clearly realize that man could not have acquired certain
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- certain capacities which they could otherwise have acquired up to the
- acquire only in his twentieth year approximately. These are spiritual
- acquired during the period when he is not wholly under the direction
- characteristics thus acquired may also be inherited by his
- Europeans, but because the Native American population had to acquire
- population died out, but because the Indians had to acquire the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- order to acquire a full understanding of the characteristics of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- acquired spiritual capacities that were much richer than those of the
- which Odin acquired the power to give the gift of language to the
- etheric body, and interpenetrating the physical body, acquired the
- have a long ancestry and the conceptions he thus acquires we
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- before man acquires the power to see the ‘I’ objectively
- development of terrestrial man who was destined gradually to acquire
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- received from higher worlds and which they could not have acquired of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- acquired through training. How are we to account for this? What will
- prove that mankind had not acquired any perception of, or insight
- the period of Kali Yuga were acquired the powers which shall enable
- with the capacities he has acquired which we have already outlined.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: