Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: active
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- movements of his astral body and can be active in the world
- will also be active within the human being at some future time.
- their successor. The Spirit of the Age who was active in the Greek
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- active principle in the etheric forces. Indeed only that aspect of
- the Folk Spirits are active everywhere. They follow, however, the
- Spirits in the domain where the Folk Spirits are active.
- Spirits are active. Similar cooperative activity is also to be found
- pointed out yesterday that other forces also are active — the
- predestined. There are also others, however, in whom are active those
- Personality is the more active agent, that is, why their mode of life
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- of man is active in all three members of his inner life, in the
- individualities. He meets with some who respond more actively to the
- to be less productive, less active and to lose their inner vitality.
- those spheres where the consciousness of the Archangels is active.
- as we know, other Spirits and Hierarchies are active in the world. We
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- predominantly active in him, we shall find that they are the donors
- fourteenth to the twentieth year he would be very active inwardly,
- remained at the stage of the Spirits of Form and are now active in
- is born are active in him. All these factors determine his racial
- the interior of Africa. At this centre are active all those
- active. These forces — I beg you not to misunderstand what I am
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- chemical forces active in the Earth, is still interwoven with light
- in man signify simply the creation of an active centre in his nature
- forces is the active spirit of Love, and this spirit of Love is to be
- subordinate spirits. They are the spirits who are actively engaged in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- active in a particular region of the Earth's surface, then only
- vehicles. They are active first of all in these reflections of the
- directly into the physical body, but they are active in the three
- Race Spirits, the abnormal Spirits of Form, are active in these three
- especially in the glandular system. He is active in the glandular (or
- time they actively oppose the influence of Jahve or Jehovah who has
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- Time Spirit who was active in ancient India bad already risen in
- compromise with one of the former Time Spirits who were active before
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- Archangels and Angels and all those spiritual Beings who were active,
- activity of the Angels and Archangels who were still active in their
- subject to the Folk Spirits were still active in their souls; hence
- the new. They perceived an active weaving of real spiritual powers at
- above man. The old Gods, however, who were active before the Gods
- who were active in the very far distant past at the time of old
- son of Odin to whom we owe the gift of speech. Thor plays an active
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- active being in the world. With his clairvoyance Nordic man felt
- consequence of the tendency to falsehood which is active there. The
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Mind-Soul in which he was active. He himself was only able to work
- creatively active in air and fire, in all the elements in and above
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- profess a Christianity which proclaims that Christ was active in all
- active mind and you will find confirmation of what has been said as a
- active friend of cooperative work, of cooperative endeavour, for
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: