Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ancient
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Sanscrit language and spiritual philosophy of ancient India. Spirits
- was the ancient Indian Archangel. In the second epoch the Persian
- trinity of ancient India. Both aspects are necessary.
- ancient Egypt — hence materialism.
- the Christian Time Spirit (who had been the Time Spirit of ancient
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- important part in the Apollonian Mysteries of ancient Greece. In the
- stage, that of the Old Sun, and the physical body during ancient
- ancient Indian civilizations the epoch of the Holy Rishis, so that in
- ancient India will reappear in a new form. The direction of these
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- in the ancient Indians of the first post-Atlantean epoch. It was
- ancient Indian culture that these Beings were able to work in closest
- felt in those later epochs when records of ancient Indian tradition
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- now, they owed that disposition of soul peculiar to the ancient
- civilization. Thus a very ancient Indian civilization which has not
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- The Sun, in ancient guise, competing
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- heavenly bodies of ancient astronomy.
- Spirit who revealed himself to man in ancient Atlantis. The Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- ancient India and made it the leading culture of the first
- on for a long time, whilst the people lying to the North of ancient
- Archangel to act as his vice-regent. In ancient times, therefore, the
- aspects of the Divine — the trinity of ancient India, later
- Time Spirit who was active in ancient India bad already risen in
- post-Atlantean epoch that the Archangel of ancient Greece rose above
- Christ Impulse. In consequence, ancient Greece rapidly declined at
- been sent in ancient times from the West towards the East had
- Archangel of the ancient Romans and had joined forces with the
- ancient Egypt, who as we have heard, had risen in a certain respect
- Time Spirit of ancient Egypt and who is a Spirit of Form at an
- was an influx of impulses from ancient Egypt whose Time Spirit had
- mission from that place which in ancient times had been the spiritual
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- men who, in ancient India for example, founded the ancient Indian
- the members of the ancient Indian peoples was completely different
- The peoples of ancient India had reached a high stage of evolution
- inhabitants of ancient India had passed through in a dim state of
- peoples belonging to the ancient Persian civilization were less
- ancient times, who had assumed the office of Archangel when they took
- by Mimir, the ancient bearer of wisdom. Thus Odin became Lord of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- In this context I have indicated that the members of the ancient
- members of this ancient Indian civilization had to some extent
- does not see things in their true form. Whenever the ancient Teutons
- the ancient Teutons wanted to explain what they saw during an eclipse
- ancient times and as a development of the myth out of the old
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- ancient Celtic Folk Spirit, who, as we know from earlier lectures,
- the ancient Celts the Mysteries established a much more direct
- could be given to European civilization only by the ancient Celtic
- aspect of this same mission in the spirit of ancient Rome and its
- Hence the remarkable wisdom and clairvoyant insight of the ancient
- etheric body. We may envisage the ancient Indian Culture somewhat as
- etheric body. The essential element in the ancient Indian culture is
- that the ancient Indian was able to return again to the etheric body
- the form of cognition in the ancient Indian culture was directly
- ancient Nordic peoples from the spiritual world, down to this
- what form it takes. When we look back into ancient times we observe a
- manifestations of ancient Indian culture were expressed through the
- post-Atlantean epoch. Whilst, on the one hand, the ancient Indian was
- remember that the etheric body was developed in the ancient Indian
- also to submit to the special education of the Time Spirit of ancient
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- which was still natural to man here when, in those ancient times, the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: