Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: astral
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- body, astral body and ego. In future time man will transmute these
- rudiment of physical body), Old Sun (etheric body), Old Moon (astral
- Saturn, his etheric body and life of Feeling to Old Sun, astral body
- selfishness in astral body (the Midgard Snake), falsehood in the
- etheric body; in Persians, organ of perception was the astral body;
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- etheric body, astral or sentient body and ‘I’ or ego
- into the higher form of the future. The ego will transmute the astral
- the astral body which man has inherited from the past and the Spirit
- Self or Manas which he will fashion out of the astral body in the
- lower members to some extent. He learned to control the astral body
- his astral body which he has already achieved as a first step towards
- the astral body,
- astral body, upon the embryo of Spirit Self. We see man participating
- then for the etheric body and finally for the astral body, and then
- the evolution of his astral body, for example, at a time when the
- his astral body in an earlier Earth cycle, the Old Moon epoch. Just
- were first created during our present Earth epoch, the astral body
- further develop our present astral body, etheric or life-body and our
- reached the stage when they are transmuting their astral body into
- astral body into Spirit Self or Manas, so the Angeloi who underwent
- astral bodies into Spirit Self or Manas, or will do so during our
- that he will be able to work upon his astral body in full
- consciousness and, by means of his ego, transmute his astral body
- for a moment the condition of man in sleep. His astral body and ego
- man becomes conscious in his astral body, i.e. outside his physical
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- astral body. These modifications prepare the transformation of the
- astral body itself, of the etheric body and of the physical body.
- consists of three modifications of the astral body. The three
- lower bodies — the Sentient Soul through the astral body, the
- therefore consists of three modifications of the astral body.
- manifested in these three modifications of the astral body, so the
- the astral, but in the etheric body, they differ fundamentally from
- is still gathered some of that part of the astral nature which we
- constitute his particular people. His world consists of an astral
- completed the transformation of their astral bodies into Spirit Self
- Angels. These are Beings who are engaged in transmuting their astral
- feel more drawn to the astral body. Hence they have the fullest
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- man, the physical body, the etheric body and the astral body were
- During this period man recapitulates the development of the astral
- a progressive decline sets in and the etheric and astral
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- an astral effect. Man, however, does not hear it. If in relation to
- consist of the physical body, etheric body and astral body. So that
- etheric and astral bodies into which are woven — as into an
- was related to the astral body of man and the inner life of thought.
- body, etheric body and astral body; thinking, feeling and willing —
- finally to the Old Moon he owed the astral body and the power of
- associated with the astral body and the inner life of Thought.
- endow us with the astral body and the inner life of Thought. What,
- chiefly with that of the element of Thought — with the astral
- perceive this tapestry is the astral world. In order to see the
- astral plane to the planes of lower and higher Devachan. We then
- the astral plane, the Beings normally working from the depths,
- astral world we find the abnormal Spirits of Form who, if they had
- its cocoon. What is seen first of all in the astral world are Beings
- first to become visible on the astral plane, even before the normal
- hideous spiritual Beings on the astral plane also have their
- of the most variegated and dangerous of the astral world and —
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- the blood, the astral body in the nervous system, the etheric or
- in the nervous system, the reflection of the astral body; and in the
- impress of the astral body, these Venus forces work in the nervous
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- upon their souls, upon their astral and etheric bodies, was
- astral experience. He felt the kinship of the inner fire of the blood
- the astral, his inner life becomes integrated, how the inner answers,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- picture. In the astral world around them they had long seen the ‘I’
- astral body. You know that these forces made man's inner life
- human astral. Where the astral has been integrated with the ego, the
- worked upon his astral body; they operated from without. And because
- these powers which permeated his astral body in order to bring
- then, does the Luciferic influence act? It penetrates into the astral
- his astral, etheric and physical bodies. At the present day one can
- three different ways: in the astral body, in the etheric body, and in
- falsehood are not limited to the inner life of man. In the astral
- recapitulate again briefly: Lucifer begets in the astral body
- physical, etheric and astral bodies became a prey to sickness and
- that the Luciferic influence begets in the astral body selfishness,
- on the astral body. The second is that which falsifies human
- astral plane, that which to us is an illusion manifested itself at
- once as an astral being and lived as such upon the astral plane. The
- mythology in the form of a wolf. That is the astral form for lying
- greater degree of error, than the corresponding astral perception
- perfectly correct from the astral point of view. In fact the astral
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- was limited to the sentient body or astral body. The
- but also the astral and spiritual. Hence the Slavonic soul conceived
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- has left behind in the astral body. That which Thor was once able to
- remain content with the manifestations of the old astral clairvoyance
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: