Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Western peoples, especially the Teutonic, awakened to the ego at
- Celtic Folk Spirit helped to awaken ego out of group-soul life. The
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- man awakens to self-consciousness, that he is as fully conscious in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- awaken to ego-consciousness. If he followed the normal course of
- development therefore he would only awaken to ego-consciousness at
- Now in modern man this consciousness, as you know, awakens to some
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- spheres. Before their ego-consciousness had awakened they had
- peculiar cognitive capacity, and through the awakening of their ‘I’
- in them. The peoples belonging to the Persian communities awakened to
- more personally. Their ego had awakened at the stage of existence
- a time when the ego was not yet awake. But at the same time they saw
- the gradual awakening of the ‘I’ and the penetration of
- certain stages of their psychic development until they awakened to
- an ‘I’ which awakens at such an elementary level of
- I only wanted to give an idea of how the Germanic peoples awakened to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- the dark and confusing relics of the old clairvoyance and will awaken
- And if higher spiritual forces are to be awakened in mankind, which
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: