Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- we must study the soul as well as the body, and if we desire to gain
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- people. The anthroposophical view of man: physical body, etheric
- body, astral body and ego. In future time man will transmute these
- rudiment of physical body), Old Sun (etheric body), Old Moon (astral
- body). The higher Beings — Angels, Archangels, Archai. Archai
- be able to direct his body from outside. In order to know what a
- perishes. The etheric aura works into the etheric body of an
- of Form create the present physical body of man which becomes the
- modifications of their etheric body which correspond to the three
- special mission. Man owes his physical body and life of Will to Old
- Saturn, his etheric body and life of Feeling to Old Sun, astral body
- the growth forces of the body, hence Mercury creates the Negro racial
- selfishness in astral body (the Midgard Snake), falsehood in the
- etheric body (the Fenris Wolf), in physical body sickness and death
- etheric body; in Persians, organ of perception was the astral body;
- for Christ's return in a physical body. False Messiahs, e.g.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- point of view of Anthroposophy we distinguish the physical body,
- etheric body, astral or sentient body and ‘I’ or ego
- body into Manas or Spirit Self, so that it becomes something
- the ego will refashion and transmute the etheric or life-body into
- can envisage at present is the spiritualisation of the physical body,
- body, the densest and most material member, is transmitted into Atma
- the astral body which man has inherited from the past and the Spirit
- Self or Manas which he will fashion out of the astral body in the
- lower members to some extent. He learned to control the astral body
- sentient body, so does the Intellectual Soul or Mind-Soul to the
- etheric body, so that the Intellectual or Mind-Soul is a feeble
- has worked down into the physical body to a certain extent. Therefore
- his astral body which he has already achieved as a first step towards
- the physical body,
- the etheric body,
- the astral body,
- astral body, upon the embryo of Spirit Self. We see man participating
- in order to prepare the foundations, first for his physical body,
- then for the etheric body and finally for the astral body, and then
- the evolution of his astral body, for example, at a time when the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- upon their etheric or life-body, when they fashion this body from out
- it will be said, of course, that the work upon the etheric body is
- also possess in a certain sense a physical body. They must be able to
- analysis the human body must be associated with the work of these
- us begin with the etheric body of these Beings and their work in the
- transformation of this body. Here we must first of all refer to the
- research find evidence for the existence of the etheric body of these
- Denmark or Germany. Just as every man has his own etheric body, so a
- him as long as he lives. It is united to his physical body and only
- influence. The Archangels who embody the spiritual laws cannot
- laws. The etheric body of the people cannot as yet enter into this
- body now permeated with spiritual soul-forces, and the geographical
- quite realistically the etheric body of the human being embedded in
- the etheric body of the people; then picture the interaction of the
- human etheric body and the etheric body of the people, and think too
- conjunction with them in the etheric body of man, many of the
- body. In the structure of man we see the activity of these other Folk
- the etheric body of man and in that of the Folk Spirit in question,
- from their psychic organization, they work into the physical body and
- thus activate the forces of the physical body. If, at a certain
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- astral body. These modifications prepare the transformation of the
- astral body itself, of the etheric body and of the physical body.
- consists of three modifications of the astral body. The three
- lower bodies — the Sentient Soul through the astral body, the
- Intellectual Soul through the etheric body and the Spiritual Soul
- through the physical body. We can thus distinguish the inner being of
- therefore consists of three modifications of the astral body.
- manifested in these three modifications of the astral body, so the
- modifications of the etheric body. In man we distinguish Sentient
- etheric body and since these three modifications are situated not in
- the astral, but in the etheric body, they differ fundamentally from
- or Manas and are now in process of transmuting their etheric body
- body into Spirit Self or Manas, but have not yet completed their
- feel more drawn to the astral body. Hence they have the fullest
- body of man in accordance with the three types of force. In this
- portion of the people had to separate from the main body of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- man, the physical body, the etheric body and the astral body were
- principally the physical body. The Spirits of Form have no particular
- interest in the development of the physical body since this is really
- body that normally belongs to the Old Moon epoch. And again the
- pertaining to the physical body, namely, the very dim consciousness
- conditions experienced earlier in the physical body, but which have
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- consist of the physical body, etheric body and astral body. So that
- related, on the one hand, to the human physical body and, on the
- of our Earth, neither the life of will in man, no r his physical body
- could have attained their present form. A man owes his physical body
- of the mission of the Old Sun epoch if you study the etheric body and
- that the etheric body can be traced back to the Old Sun. The
- was related to the astral body of man and the inner life of thought.
- body, etheric body and astral body; thinking, feeling and willing —
- physical body and the life of will could not have been bestowed upon
- him. To the Old Sun he owed his etheric body and sentient life, and
- finally to the Old Moon he owed the astral body and the power of
- physical body which stems from the activity of the Spiritual Beings
- the foundation of the etheric body through the influence of the
- associated with the astral body and the inner life of Thought.
- which resides in our physical body, and of inner Will, a special
- endow us with the etheric body and the element of Feeling, the inner
- endow us with the astral body and the inner life of Thought. What,
- body of man — then the mission of the Earth is to bring about a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- down into his physical body. Now you know that the four fundamental
- parts of the physical body: the ‘I’ finds its impress in
- the blood, the astral body in the nervous system, the etheric or
- life-body in the glandular system. Only the physical body is
- higher vehicles in the physical body. They cannot as yet enter
- directly into the physical body, but they are active in the three
- in the nervous system, the reflection of the astral body; and in the
- glandular system which is the reflection of the etheric body. The
- the physical body of man is determined from within. These various
- spiritual Beings invade those members of the physical body, which are
- impress of the astral body, these Venus forces work in the nervous
- collective body of mankind, from the teaming mass of humanity, and
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- soul are gradually formed and crystallized into the body. In the
- etheric body, and interpenetrating the physical body, acquired the
- and himself experienced this imprinting of the soul in the body. He
- witnessed the integration of the ego into the body and the birth of
- way in which the spiritual force holds together the physical body is
- is that which holds together the soul and body in the formative
- stage. Germanic-Nordic man sees the weaving of the body and soul from
- thoughts are woven and whence the body is supplied with the twelve
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- astral body. You know that these forces made man's inner life
- worked upon his astral body; they operated from without. And because
- these powers which permeated his astral body in order to bring
- body and thus is able to work upon all the three members of man, upon
- three different ways: in the astral body, in the etheric body, and in
- the physical body of man.
- begets in the etheric body the urge to falsehood and lying. Lies and
- body, the vehicle of man's inner life, the self is permeated
- etheric body is inwardly motivated by the impulse to be untruthful
- and is thus disposed to lying. In the physical body the Luciferic
- recapitulate again briefly: Lucifer begets in the astral body
- selfishness, in the etheric body lying and falsehood, and in the
- physical body sickness and death.
- that the Luciferic influence begets in the astral body selfishness,
- in the etheric body lying and falsehood and in the physical body
- on the astral body. The second is that which falsifies human
- influence on the etheric body to which man owes his inner inclination
- us now turn to the influence of Loki on the physical body. His third
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- follows: the old Indian culture worked upon the human etheric body.
- etheric body. We may envisage the ancient Indian Culture somewhat as
- etheric body. The essential element in the ancient Indian culture is
- that the ancient Indian was able to return again to the etheric body
- within that body he developed those marvelously delicate forces the
- etheric body.
- was limited to the sentient body or astral body. The
- turn, had a kind of psychic counterpart in the etheric body. But the
- related to the activity of the etheric body, the Greek culture
- experienced, like a memory reflected in their etheric body.
- with the use of the physical body for the progressive development of
- etheric body after the spiritual forces of soul had been adequately
- able to return to the etheric body with highly developed faculties of
- soul and out of the forces of this body created his great
- etheric body. This is the Chinese culture. If you bear this
- remember that the etheric body was developed in the ancient Indian
- epoch, the sentient body in the Persian, the Sentient Soul in the
- multiplies in the material body is felt as something wholly
- circulates in the body social, and the essential point is that the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- body of the Earth and which Northern tradition knows as Riesenheim
- (Home of the Giants). That which developed out of the body of the
- body itself for the use of these soul-forces, which then transmit to
- found in whom the organs of the etheric body are so far developed
- be the nature of the, etheric body in those few who develop
- occult training will, by the transformation of the physical body,
- Christ and yet believe that He will appear in a physical body. The
- one must look for His return in a physical body. This would only
- physical body. Spiritual Science has yet to undergo this test. There
- has left behind in the astral body. That which Thor was once able to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: