Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: condition
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- conditions in the life of the various peoples, as well as their
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- arise out of races. Earth passed through three states or conditions
- before the present Earth condition. Ego-consciousness made possible
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Earth was in the same condition as it is today, but that he developed
- speaking of Old Saturn, Old Sun and Old Moon conditions another
- consciousness a condition akin to the unconscious or subconscious
- for a moment the condition of man in sleep. His astral body and ego
- the bed, and float outside them. Now imagine that in this condition
- a transformation of man's present condition. Here materialistic
- returns to earlier conditions and repeats them in a higher form. Now
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- conditions for the unfolding of attributes peculiar to the various
- conditions determine the great changes in a people, the influence of
- conditions. Because they are unable to do this, because they are not
- that stage during the Old Sun condition of the Earth. Thus, other
- A moment's reflection will show that definite prior conditions
- conditions of their time, conditions which at a definite moment of
- physical plane. Now these physical conditions must not be regarded as
- this, you might say, but only on condition that you refuse to
- proposed to touch upon conditions which you must accept with your
- different conditions prevailed. The picture I have just presented
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- reaching its present condition, had to pass through three conditions,
- germinal condition. And if I may speak somewhat figuratively I might
- in the condition which is natural to him at the age of twenty
- controlled by spiritual Beings who determine Earth conditions, but by
- we should have if we had incarnated in the condition natural to us at
- He would have experienced up to this time purely spiritual conditions
- have incarnated only in the condition which he now attains in his
- through the preceding conditions on Earth; he would have been obliged
- his physical environment in a condition which is not designed for
- born. He cannot escape the environmental conditions of that locality
- wholly dependent upon the environmental conditions of his birthplace.
- conditions experienced earlier in the physical body, but which have
- was first necessary therefore to outline the conditions fundamental
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Earth was still in a semi-fluid condition.
- conditions through which our Earth has passed and those which still
- all conceptions change from one planetary condition to another it is
- inner life of feeling. Finally, we find that the Old Moon condition
- the condition which we experience as the outer and inner element of
- is to harmonize the three former conditions) as the Spirits of Love.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- preliminary conditions were first established for the further
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- was still in a dull, dreamlike condition. The Indians were the
- their efforts to emerge from their old twilight conditions of
- later conditions have developed out of this original abyss.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- spiritual world. When man lived in a condition of dreamlike
- consciousness he saw into the spiritual world. When in a condition of
- the conditions of blindness to, and insight into, the spiritual
- mythology adheres so closely to the old clairvoyant condition. Greek
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- developed and perfected under Earth conditions. These Saturn-,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: