Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: conscious
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Notes
- consciousness and made effective in the life of the peoples of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- (Mind-Soul) and the Spiritual Soul (Consciousness-Soul). The task of
- vehicle for the conscious ego. Backward Beings responsible for the
- Characterization of the inner life and consciousness of
- before the present Earth condition. Ego-consciousness made possible
- The need for man to raise his consciousness to higher planes.
- India high spiritual level allied to dim ego-consciousness, cf.
- Consciousness) Soul. In Britain union of ego and Spiritual Soul led
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Intellectual or Mind Soul and the Spiritual or Consciousness-Soul.
- And in the Spiritual Soul (or Consciousness-Soul) the ‘I’
- the Spiritual Soul or Consciousness-Soul.
- living through the stage of self-consciousness which other Beings
- consciousness and, by means of his ego, transmute his astral body
- consciousness a condition akin to the unconscious or subconscious
- man awakens to self-consciousness, that he is as fully conscious in
- man becomes conscious in his astral body, i.e. outside his physical
- consciousness is at a loss. It is unable to realize that the
- consciously at the service of mankind and influenced our
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- but only to clairvoyant consciousness, and this must be admitted.
- investigations of clairvoyant consciousness. Where does clairvoyant
- surprising, for his consciousness is limited to the phenomenal world.
- Clairvoyant consciousness presents a different picture. Whoever is
- endowed with clairvoyant consciousness and visits the various
- the materialist, to deal in unrealities. To clairvoyant consciousness
- plane. Then we are always conscious that this etheric aura begins to
- with clairvoyant consciousness, we study the different peoples, we
- these other Beings who are perceived by clairvoyant consciousness.
- could not have developed ego-consciousness if the Spirits of Form had
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- the Spiritual Soul or Consciousness-Soul, the highest member, in which
- the human ego first becomes conscious.
- Soul (Consciousness-Soul).
- conscious in the Spiritual Soul. If we wish to examine these three
- think of the form of consciousness, of the entire soul-life of these
- conceptions are few and far between; man's consciousness has
- towards an understanding of the consciousness of the Folk Spirits if
- inner experience, what takes place in consciousness itself, suffice.
- consciousness of the Archangels works. They do not perceive the
- world of inspiration and this inspiration permeates my consciousness
- facet of consciousness is still common to man and the Archangels, to
- being. What we introduce into our moral consciousness are ideals,
- in the field of human consciousness; to them that is an aggregate of
- originate in his consciousness, but nevertheless is alien to him. It
- resembles the sudden ideas that flash into our consciousness —
- reach up into the higher worlds, their consciousness extends into
- those spheres where the consciousness of the Archangels is active.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- contemporary man is the one who has gradually made ego-consciousness
- possible. The opportunity to develop ego-consciousness was first
- first seven years of his life man would have the consciousness
- pertaining to the physical body, namely, the very dim consciousness
- of seven and fourteen, he would have a sleep-consciousness. From the
- but would live in a kind of dreamlike consciousness of the Old Moon
- awaken to ego-consciousness. If he followed the normal course of
- development therefore he would only awaken to ego-consciousness at
- clear that man attains his present-day consciousness much too early.
- Now in modern man this consciousness, as you know, awakens to some
- the ego-consciousness that would normally be his only around the age
- who are responsible for our present consciousness — not between
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- consciousness, our horizon, is enlarged through these ideas of karma
- consciousness. It is a reality; it approaches all men from without as
- underlying our external Maya we must raise our consciousness from the
- perceive how this tapestry is woven. If we raise our consciousness to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- through the respiratory system. The unconscious organism is deeply
- consciously under the special influence of Jupiter or Zeus and who
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- post-Atlantean times we are conscious that in the course of their
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- consciousness. Then the ‘I’ entered in — they awoke
- to consciousness of the ‘I’. Amongst the Indians this
- consciousness, without a developed ego-consciousness.
- development when their ego was still in a dim state of consciousness.
- furthest evolved when their ego awoke to full self-consciousness.
- stage a long time before. They awoke to self-consciousness when they
- clairvoyance. They had no direct consciousness of the work of the
- accomplished at a time when they were not yet ego-conscious. They
- awoke to ego-consciousness when their souls had already reached a
- state of consciousness. They were unconsciously guided into higher
- spheres. Before their ego-consciousness had awakened they had
- people became ego conscious at such a late stage of development. They
- ego-consciousness one stage lower than the Indians, but it was a
- certain consciousness of these Primal Forces or Spirits of
- Greeks were nearer to the Germanic peoples. They became ego-conscious
- still in a state of diminished consciousness. But now in clairvoyant
- from conscious memories. The Egyptians and Chaldeans had only a dim
- fully conscious in order that these soul-forces might gradually
- present happening. He was there with his own ego; he was a conscious
- ego-consciousness. Hence there lives especially in the soul of the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- develop gradually the human ego and bring it to fuller consciousness.
- immediate transition from this clairvoyant state to a consciousness
- that they only awoke to ego consciousness after they had already
- Germanic peoples who were ego-conscious whilst their capacities were
- gradually evolving and who were conscious of the divine-spiritual
- they became conscious of the real inner striving towards the ‘I’.
- embodied in the Old Testament. Only a certain consciousness of the
- consciousness of the external world. The Persian aims primarily at
- will only return gradually to the consciousness of man through
- wolf. This permeates the whole of Nordic consciousness and you will
- consciousness that was able to see into the spiritual world and a
- consciousness that was directed to the physical plane, just as we
- clairvoyant consciousness. But human consciousness consisted in this
- consciousness he saw into the spiritual world. When in a condition of
- waking consciousness, he was blind to it. Thus he alternated between
- world. His consciousness alternated just as a certain Cosmic Being
- Christianity began to spread abroad, this conscious awareness of the
- rise to a consciousness of God. Unlike the peoples of the Near East
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- At the time when man became ego-conscious in the East, Eastern
- developing ego-consciousness. He then returned to his activity in the
- development before it was conscious of the ‘I’, and this
- the Spiritual Soul (or Consciousness-Soul). Hence the Greek culture
- Mind-Soul and from the Spiritual or Consciousness-Soul itself,
- to its emphasis upon the other aspect of the consciousness of the
- Graeco-Latin, the Spiritual Soul (or Consciousness-Soul) in our
- consciousness of a world of the Cosmic Father. Everything that is
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- of men; but they themselves must be prepared to make a conscious
- be conscious of it, to understand each other at the deepest levels of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: