Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: different
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- different lectures.
- concept of nation and that of race. Differentiation of mankind into
- Racial differentiations enter more deeply into the physical.
- Love. The contributions of the different Spirits to Earth evolution.
- necessary to correlate the contents of the different lectures. The
- creation of races described in detail. The different races are the
- here. From this centre the different Archangels of Europe were sent
- on their different missions. In later years its spiritual mission
- Cognition of ego different from other forms of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Switzerland. The Folk Spirit is something quite different from the
- different from what it is today. In the same way, at a higher level,
- four different members. We can distinguish:
- spiritual aspect the activity of such Beings will be different from
- not swayed by personal opinions will be indifferent to value
- many different countries and who understand each other or try to
- widely different Folk Spirits and yet they have some common ground of
- epoch is different from that of our own age. Those who understand the
- the future, we see ever different Spirits of the Age determining
- occurrences recur in many different forms. Thus the seven consecutive
- repetition of the Persian epoch, but in a somewhat different form.
- first, that the mediator between the two different kinds of Spirits
- totally different. As we watch the life and activity of the Folk
- development of wholly different Beings.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- know that the surface of the Earth shows different configurations and
- that the different regions of the Earth provide widely differing
- Clairvoyant consciousness presents a different picture. Whoever is
- Switzerland it is different from Italy and again different in Norway,
- countries are of a different nature. Admittedly they preserve a
- aspect of the etheric auras which is peculiar to the different
- different emerges.
- with clairvoyant consciousness, we study the different peoples, we
- in certain respects, but who are otherwise totally different from
- at the stage of the Folk Spirits, but endowed with quite different
- are endowed with very different, with more robust attributes such as
- their different approaches is the birth of language which could not
- we see how two kinds of Beings of different rank work alternately in
- thought. Hence the thought-life of man at different epochs is
- occult knowledge and insight, we study the different peoples. We are
- different conditions prevailed. The picture I have just presented
- definitions. The authors must of necessity give different
- of the people. Each has a different response which will modify his
- have widely different conceptions of what constitutes a people.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- Folk Spirits, as different from that of man. Let us now, turn aside
- of the Archangels. This is entirely different from the epistemology
- of man; the Archangels start from a datum of a different order. For
- latter are pursuing totally different aims — it is possible
- directives to the Archangel of the different nations and these in
- Portuguese were different from those of the united Spanish people.
- Spirits of Wisdom, Kyriotetes. I have referred to these different
- into many different nations; races are different from folk
- differentiating mankind the whole world over into races. When we look
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- Because their evolution followed a different path they are in a
- approximately and would have to go through a totally different
- take on a different complexion, a totally different form. The
- situation would have been totally different, so that everything
- decline are subject to entirely different Beings who in one way or
- the second third, thereby becoming a totally different being, he
- plains is different from that in the mountains. Man therefore becomes
- different being if he were subject only to the influence of the
- universal law. Since all men in their different incarnations pass
- determined by the peculiar characteristics of these different centres
- different configuration of those forces which work upon man.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Self is incarnated in successive ages in different races and peoples.
- races and all peoples since we are incarnated in different races at
- different times.
- the different nations. But this will be nothing more than a general
- phenomena has a totally different conception of this “rocky
- different. If, for example, only the Spirits of Will were to ray
- the part of three different forces which proceed from three kinds of
- different from that of today. With each new incarnation in the
- Hierarchical Beings assumed a different form because in each of these
- creates the different races. Then the normal and abnormal Time
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- different Hierarchies have to coordinate their forces in such a way
- problem from a different angle. We can only advance step by step in
- the different centres on the Earth is again only valid for a specific
- undifferentiated universal human from into the distinctive Ethiopian
- senses predominates, so will the different peoples respond in this or
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- behind at different points and from these nuclei were developed the
- Powers directing these tribes or folk communities were at different
- their different divinities are comprehended in a unity, receive the
- into different Beings. In India, for example, the ultimate
- language of objective fact often leads to quite different conclusions
- Archangel stage and to subordinate himself in future to the different
- destined to be furthered through the medium of the different Time
- metamorphosed ever and again under the influence of different epochs.
- the guidance of many different Archangels in order to become
- differentiated. It is of course extremely difficult to speak
- much still remained to be done. It was essential that the different
- Archangels themselves. The individual peoples, indifferent to the
- worked in many different ways.
- time endowed with quite different potentialities, potentialities
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- common features of Teutonic mythology are very different from the
- different person might be wearing that uniform at those different
- different Beings are present in Adonis and in Christ, then we are
- Spirits, were all quite different from one another. Today we propose
- Vedas and later Indian literature — were totally different from
- the Graeco-Latin peoples. They were different from the Persian, from
- the members of the ancient Indian peoples was completely different
- misty exhalations. The soul of man was different too. He could not
- yet differentiate between the various external sense perceptions; at
- of these migrations man underwent many different stages of spiritual
- Personality, but in a different form. In their case there was an
- nature are not yet differentiated and men are still undivided and
- however, come from an entirely different realm from those we find
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- a wholly different manner from the European and especially the
- cognition of the ego is totally different from other forms of
- But it is a different matter when the ego knows itself, for then the
- universe. Hence the completely different atmosphere in the old Indian
- invaded the human organism. Man would see the world differently if he
- as you will through the many different mythologies and conceptions of
- three different ways: in the astral body, in the etheric body, and in
- another and yet may originate from totally different causes.
- injuries.” But there might have been a totally different
- from an entirely different cause.
- the same: the inner causes may be completely different.
- man saw very differently from the man of today who uses a telescope —
- Nordic man, of necessity, felt this differently; for a longer period
- world again. But it will then appear different; other powers will
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- was later given quite different tasks, to educate the still youthful
- in the fulfillment of its special mission, we see a totally different
- Egypto-Babylonian-Chaldean culture was again different. Here the
- with the different nuances of the Sentient Soul, the Intellectual
- different way. This accounts for that characteristic trait of
- and from an entirely different angle. It seems very likely,
- they present that which in spirit is wholly different from any other
- Slavonic peoples) relation to the higher worlds is totally different.
- different, of course, in conception and feeling — which we have
- different sentient response, as associated more perhaps with the
- conception of Christ is very different. He fully recognizes the dual
- thus becomes totally different from the Western European conceptions
- the Word or Logos”, and how differently St. John's Gospel
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- you can read how miscegenation and contact between different peoples have
- different light to those who have not undergone occult training. But
- must assume a different form after man has undergone development on
- something very different must supplant them. These future powers
- prepared to act differently. Facts and facts alone must decide. We
- do not differentiate between East and West. We accept with deep
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: