Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: direct
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- direction of a magnetic needle in the needle itself. One attributes
- forces which direct this evolution in this spiritual reality. We then
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- be able to direct his body from outside. In order to know what a
- Beings working directly upon their souls.
- directed to the physical plane. Romans were founders of civil law and
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Relevant Literature
- London as well as directly from the Rudolf Steiner
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- will be able to direct them from outside — for example, from a
- command their movements and direct them externally. That is not yet
- in the evolution of man. We shall then feel that we can direct
- right time so that he will then be able to direct his physical and
- individual bird is related. Just as the group-soul directs the
- will control and direct them. He will do this in a still higher sense
- Beings who are able to compass what is called ‘directing the
- what are called the “Folk Spirits”, the directing Folk
- direct their own etheric or life-body, and how they thereby work down
- nation really is. A nation is a homogeneous group of people directed
- ancient India will reappear in a new form. The direction of these
- is directly associated with the work of the higher Beings, for, as a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- in bold relief; at other times, when the Spirit of the Age directs
- his influence in a certain direction, physical objects will
- work of the Archai which acts in this way and is directed to this
- directing the Spirit of the Age, the question arises: how do these
- take their directions from the Spirits of the Age; how these Folk
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- be directed towards their world-picture and that they perceive
- feels to be independent of him and for which he is not directly
- whole people, issuing directives concerning what this people as a
- order that his directives may function in the right way.
- directives, in which they apportion the various tasks which are then
- directives to the Archangel of the different nations and these in
- directives, when he is compelled, so to speak, to take over some of
- is replaced by a new relationship. Instead of giving his directives
- to the Archangel, the Spirit of the Age intervenes directly in the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- are indirectly the source of the racial differences in mankind
- acquired during the period when he is not wholly under the direction
- Atlantean epoch, for example, man was directly dependent upon his
- we continue northward and then turn in a westerly direction towards
- find that they follow a line which takes an unusual direction. These
- gradually being overcome. The first steps in this direction were
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- from the Earth and raying outward in all directions. But if these
- forces raying outward in all directions are the forces of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- were responsible for directing this distribution of peoples over the
- always investigated and originally man took his direction entirely
- specifically directed from the original centre; this is indicated by
- racial character cannot at first work directly into his higher
- directly into the physical body, but they are active in the three
- not directly as Venus spirits. For the nervous system can be worked
- upon indirectly in two ways. One way is through the respiration. By
- give it a definite form. In this indirect way the abnormal Spirits of
- found in Southern Asia and in the direction of the Malay Archipelago.
- of Form work upon the nervous system indirectly through the
- branches out in various directions to form a network. This part of
- associated with higher mental activity, is worked upon indirectly
- concentrated those Spirits of Form who work indirectly through the
- Jupiter operate in man. These elect to work directly upon the nervous
- entering indirectly into the solar plexus through the respiratory
- system. Now the Jupiter forces work indirectly through the
- indirectly via all the other systems into the glandular system. In
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- various Hierarchies guide and direct events upon our Earth and
- to direct the evolution of a particular race, how, for example, as
- West-East direction those folk communities who were each under the
- Powers directing these tribes or folk communities were at different
- civilization. Now this Time Spirit directed the sacred culture of
- gradually developing, were for a long time simply under the direction
- direction of their individual Archangels. It was not until the fourth
- Golgotha, without the activity of certain guiding and directing
- direct the several Folk Spirits. The French people, for example, was
- epoch who still directs us today. He belongs to the great leading
- Time Spirits, equally with those who were the great directing Time
- who inclines the Spirit of the Age more in the direction of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- clairvoyance. They had no direct consciousness of the work of the
- Western peoples. Thus the spiritual world could be directly observed
- Primal Forces, the directing Time Spirits, the Spirits of
- peoples still experienced was no longer directly experienced by the
- to it indirectly through Spiritual Science — remains more or
- unity of the Godhead, because he enjoyed direct perception into the
- they experienced directly the transition from the old perception to
- this direct transition. They preserved a clairvoyant memory of an
- working directly upon his soul; he saw the human soul wresting its
- way out of the Cosmos. This was direct experience to him. He did not
- represented the wisdom that lives directly in the spoken sounds of
- Therefore the manner in which the soul, indirectly through the
- gave speech and runic wisdom, who worked indirectly through the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Folk Soul had, and still has the task of directing European man how
- he senses danger. He directs his gaze outwards and believes the
- consciousness that was directed to the physical plane, just as we
- direct association with the facts which one finds in Teutonic
- however, still a few who were able to perceive directly what Nordic
- for a long time there still existed the direct perception of the
- directly from clairvoyant experience, there still survived, when
- Christianity. But Christianity did not offer him any direct vision.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- instruction which was mediated directly from the higher world. Hence
- the ancient Celts the Mysteries established a much more direct
- the form of cognition in the ancient Indian culture was directly
- Spirit was directed to winning recognition for the ‘I’ of
- preserved the direct, original memory of the old clairvoyant insight
- Northern regions in later times, that which proceeded directly from a
- directly related to what in our earlier lectures we called the “Great
- culture. This culture was directly connected with the highest stages
- Spirit. What consequences will ensue when a Folk Spirit so directs
- direct outpouring of the inner being of the people may be compared to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- directs and guides this country (Norway) will imbue modern philosophy
- within him some spark of a God who was directly descended from those
- divine-spiritual Beings, those Archangels who directed the union of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: