Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: ego
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- body, astral body and ego. In future time man will transmute these
- Spirit Man (Atma). The ego works through the three bodily members and
- vehicle for the conscious ego. Backward Beings responsible for the
- before the present Earth condition. Ego-consciousness made possible
- development. Spirits of Form only interested in ego-development, i.e.
- is added. Spirits of Form, creators of the Ego, are called Spirits of
- India high spiritual level allied to dim ego-consciousness, cf.
- Western peoples, especially the Teutonic, awakened to the ego at
- spiritual powers of the Archangel. Speech lives in our breathing; ego
- Cognition of ego different from other forms of
- cognition. When the ego knows itself subject and object of cognition
- are the same. Importance of objective ego to Western peoples.
- Relation between ego and spiritual Beings — Lucifer and
- before and after Christ, to educate and develop the ego. Every single
- development of the ego a mingling of races and nations necessary.
- Celtic Folk Spirit helped to awaken ego out of group-soul life. The
- the Intellectual Soul. In the fifth epoch the forces of the ego are
- Consciousness) Soul. In Britain union of ego and Spiritual Soul led
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- etheric body, astral or sentient body and ‘I’ or ego
- that the ego works upon the three lower members of the human being,
- into the higher form of the future. The ego will transmute the astral
- the ego will refashion and transmute the etheric or life-body into
- present incarnated and three others which the ego will fashion into
- We know that we must think of the ego itself as inwardly organized.
- The ego works upon a kind of intermediate being. Therefore, between
- Soul, the lowest member in which the ego has already worked, the
- by permeating it with his ego and forming the Sentient Soul within
- the ego that works
- present stage of his evolution. We clearly see the ego fashioning the
- have already prepared the ground. We see the ego working with the
- ego, he transmutes his etheric or life-body into Life Spirit or
- when from within our ego, we shall transform the life-body into Life
- certain extent, at an intermediate stage of his existence. His ego
- consciousness and, by means of his ego, transmute his astral body
- for a moment the condition of man in sleep. His astral body and ego
- ego in the spiritual atmosphere of our Earth, whose ego has already
- Ego which has already developed Manas or Spirit Self and is
- is, in the first place, an individual, a creation of his Ego being;
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- their own ego-development must be taken into account. They themselves
- observing the ego-interests of these Beings. Picture to yourselves
- bestowed the ego upon man at the Earth-stage, they cannot, as yet,
- could not have developed ego-consciousness if the Spirits of Form had
- Spirit of the Age. These work in such a way that from their own ego,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- the human ego first becomes conscious.
- the Sentient Soul man is hardly aware of his ego and in consequence
- as man's inner life which is the field of ego-activity is
- to the ‘Ego’ which to us is the highest member of our
- human ‘I’; nevertheless the ego of the Archangel is not
- therein centres or focal points. These centres are the human egos
- the individual human egos. Just as to us colours, sounds, warmth and
- possess a higher Ego than the human ego, because they are able to
- simply as an allegory, but as a close approximation to reality.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- man has been able to develop a fourth member, an ego. These four
- contemporary man is the one who has gradually made ego-consciousness
- possible. The opportunity to develop ego-consciousness was first
- of the ego-organization. And this implies that their chief interest
- is to further man's ego-development, which can only be realized
- bestowal of an ego, during man's life on Earth. The third
- then, that precede the actual birth of the ego at the age of twenty
- awaken to ego-consciousness. If he followed the normal course of
- development therefore he would only awaken to ego-consciousness at
- the ego-consciousness that would normally be his only around the age
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- ego, we can envisage him as a tapestry consisting of the physical,
- as an Ego-being can demonstrate and communicate to his fellow men
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- would fashion the real Ego-being. But as other spiritual Beings
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- ego. Bear this carefully in mind. The Teutonic peoples had to
- consciousness, without a developed ego-consciousness.
- development when their ego was still in a dim state of consciousness.
- furthest evolved when their ego awoke to full self-consciousness.
- accomplished at a time when they were not yet ego-conscious. They
- awoke to ego-consciousness when their souls had already reached a
- spheres. Before their ego-consciousness had awakened they had
- their ego awoke, they were no longer dependent upon the ego in order
- people became ego conscious at such a late stage of development. They
- ego-consciousness one stage lower than the Indians, but it was a
- Greeks were nearer to the Germanic peoples. They became ego-conscious
- more personally. Their ego had awakened at the stage of existence
- a time when the ego was not yet awake. But at the same time they saw
- present happening. He was there with his own ego; he was a conscious
- lecture. But an ego which is itself at an abnormal stage of evolution
- ego-consciousness. Hence there lives especially in the soul of the
- the Archangels are communicated to that ego. Hence Germanic-Nordic
- in order that, at the time when man awoke to ego-consciousness in the
- immediate feeling that Thor is related to the individual human ego is
- witnessed the integration of the ego into the body and the birth of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- develop gradually the human ego and bring it to fuller consciousness.
- high level whilst their ego was more or less asleep, that is to say,
- that they only awoke to ego consciousness after they had already
- Germanic peoples who were ego-conscious whilst their capacities were
- cognition of the ego is totally different from other forms of
- cognition. If the ego “knows” any other object or other
- But it is a different matter when the ego knows itself, for then the
- Clairvoyantly they saw the dawning of their ego in an imaginative
- relate the ego in a multiplicity of ways to the world perceptible to
- the senses and that the ego, the fundamental essence of the human
- world. Formerly, before man was aware of his ego, before he perceived
- the development of the ego is that it should progressively determine
- with other egos and with the world of spiritual Beings, so that on
- speak of the relationship of the human ego to the surrounding
- to adopt a passive attitude towards knowledge, to suppress the ego in
- human astral. Where the astral has been integrated with the ego, the
- ego too has been permeated by the Luciferic power. When therefore we
- clairvoyant sees are not allegories, but real Beings.
- Thor, the Angel of Ego-hood. You were associated with them, and he
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- ego-less, devoid of personality; he looked upon the ‘I’
- At the time when man became ego-conscious in the East, Eastern
- experienced the whole process of receiving the ego as if it were
- tasks in preparing man's ego-development.
- developing ego-consciousness. He then returned to his activity in the
- the Spiritual Soul with the human ego had not yet been realized
- to be guided through the many stages of ego development. If we had
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- man with an ego. This ego has been developed on the physical plane,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: