Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: epoch
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Elements of Nature. The Mission of the planetary Epochs of Old
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- certain epochs or nations is to develop one of these soul-members.
- are guiding Spirits of civilization epochs, also called Time Spirits:
- The civilization-epochs of post-Atlantis: India, Persia,
- Each of the planetary epochs of the Earth has its
- and life of Thought to Old Moon. The mission of the Earth epoch is to
- Culture-epochs named after those peoples whose Archangels became the
- leading Time Spirits. Time Spirit of the first post-Atlantean epoch
- was the ancient Indian Archangel. In the second epoch the Persian
- Zarathustra. In the Egypto-Chaldean epoch the Archangel of the
- Egyptian people became the ruling Time Spirit. In the third epoch an
- Time Spirit of fifth epoch chosen from among Archangels of the
- of Europe. Time Spirit of present epoch subject to impulses of
- Relation between mythology and successive civilization-epochs. In
- stages of post-Atlantean civilizations. Relation of culture-epochs to
- the Intellectual Soul. In the fifth epoch the forces of the ego are
- the sixth culture-epoch Spirit Self will irradiate the Spiritual
- given the seed of the sixth culture-epoch, but had to be nurtured by
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- were developed in past epochs, the organism in which we are at
- distant past when man required long epochs of time for his evolution
- his astral body in an earlier Earth cycle, the Old Moon epoch. Just
- were first created during our present Earth epoch, the astral body
- during the epoch of the Old Moon, the etheric body in a still earlier
- completed their stage of human evolution one epoch earlier. Their
- stages beyond man and who underwent their human stage two epochs
- submerged, one can distinguish the epochs of the post-Atlantean
- will pass over into the sixth cultural epoch. We also realize that
- epoch has its particular Zeitgeist; the Zeitgeist of the Greek
- epoch is different from that of our own age. Those who understand the
- for every epoch we can discover the Spirit of the Age, which is
- support each other. From epoch to epoch they pass on their mission to
- epoch handed on his mission to his successor, and so on. As we have
- higher order than the Folk Spirits. In every epoch one of these
- whole epoch, assigns to the Folk Spirits their specific tasks, so
- that the whole spirit of the epoch is determined by the special or
- epoch, another Spirit of Personality, another of the Archai, takes
- a certain number of epochs have elapsed, a Spirit of the Age has
- one such Spirit of the Age, and at the end of the epoch he hands over
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- thought. Hence the thought-life of man at different epochs is
- motivated from within, so that each epoch has its own definite mode
- specific pattern of ideas. Thus, from epoch to epoch, man is not only
- of thought of a particular epoch. I have already mentioned that I
- reflected in a particular epoch of history. In order to make this
- in the ancient Indians of the first post-Atlantean epoch. It was
- felt in those later epochs when records of ancient Indian tradition
- effects upon culture, both in the past and in later epochs. This
- refers only to the Indian culture of that epoch. Hence it is so
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- we follow the life of peoples from epoch to epoch we note how new
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- man it was also necessary that at certain epochs, certain Beings
- body that normally belongs to the Old Moon epoch. And again the
- enough to receive it and has much to redeem from an earlier epoch,
- the later epochs. In consequence, up to the second life-period man
- born. In the latter part of the Lemurian epoch and in the early
- Atlantean epoch, for example, man was directly dependent upon his
- epoch, for only then did man incarnate on Earth. Before that time he
- Atlantean epoch up to our post-Atlantean epoch. We shall learn later
- the origin of racial characteristics in the old Lemurian epoch; we
- we must realize that when our fifth post-Atlantean epoch is
- evolution of races begins therefore only in the Lemurian epoch
- history. If we were to go back to the old Lemurian epoch we would
- we consider the successive civilizations of the post-Atlantean epoch,
- civilization and which in a still later epoch will have lost their
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- The Mission of the Planetary Epochs of Old Saturn,
- The Mission of the Planetary Epochs of Old Saturn,
- folk characteristics which belong to a more distant epoch, in order
- the planetary epochs of Old Saturn, Old Sun, and Old Moon before it
- planetary epochs of the Earth the Hierarchical Beings had their
- Old Sun and Old Moon epochs. This is not easy because we must first
- of the mission of the Old Sun epoch if you study the etheric body and
- incarnations or planetary epochs of our Earth could be fulfilled and
- were obliged to work together in each of these planetary epochs in a
- passed through the Old Sun epoch in order, on the one hand, to lay
- was predominant for a time in earlier planetary epochs in various
- forces, which in earlier epochs were each in turn, the dominating
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- particular epoch. I have touched upon this in my
- epoch of evolution. It is valid for the epoch when, at a definite
- Atlantean epoch when the separation of the races had hardly begun,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- migration towards the end of the Atlantean epoch, when a small band
- first set out during the post-Atlantean epoch, then we must clearly
- post-Atlantean epoch. Meanwhile the other peoples of Asia who were
- the Old Persian epoch the Archangel became the Spirit of Personality,
- the Egypto-Chaldean epoch, the Archangel of the Egyptian people and
- During this epoch the Archangel of the Egyptian people rose to the
- Egyptian Archangel But this was also the epoch in which another
- post-Atlantean epoch and which was distinguished from the missions of
- peoples of the post-Atlantean epoch.
- peoples of the post-Atlantean epoch started from a plurality of
- was in the post-Atlantean epoch that, starting from the farthest East
- post-Atlantean epoch that the Archangel of ancient Greece rose above
- Time Spirit of the fourth post-Atlantean epoch, the Graeco-Latin
- epoch. Thus the Archangel of Greece advanced to the rank of an
- post-Atlantean epoch.
- present epoch the possibility of rising into the Hierarchy of the
- through the successive epochs. He became the representative guiding
- metamorphosed ever and again under the influence of different epochs.
- fifth post-Atlantean epoch, long after one of the Archangels of the
- to the rank of the Time Spirit of the fifth post-Atlantean epoch. But
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- civilization in the post-Atlantean epoch. These five ages of
- in the post-Atlantean epoch? In the old Atlantean times human beings
- earlier epochs and created pictures of the earlier events out of
- Earth. He only incarnated in the fourth post-Atlantean epoch. That is
- Movement, a dominion which the Indians of a later epoch perceived
- Atlantean epoch is described as a continuation of earlier epochs and
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- epoch and even of the later stages of Atlantean evolution was to
- post-Atlantean epoch, developed the ‘I’ subjectively as
- his ‘I’. Ever since the Lemurian epoch Luciferic forces
- the second post-Atlantean epoch man developed his perception of the
- of the Sun — in the epoch of the old clairvoyance of course,
- one who has received all that stems from earlier epochs as the origin
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- the Atlantean epoch and the later post-Atlantean epoch the Indian
- post-Atlantean epoch. Whilst, on the one hand, the ancient Indian was
- post-Atlantean epoch, a culture which owes its origin and development
- the post-Atlantean epoch, will clash at some future time — the
- existed in the old Atlantean epoch. One literally receives an occult,
- and had been developed in the post-Atlantean epoch. Something like an
- Atlantean epoch arose within them. Their picture of the world, their
- old Atlantean epoch. The stream that flowed southward via Spitzbergen
- epoch, the sentient body in the Persian, the Sentient Soul in the
- present epoch which is not yet concluded. The next epoch will see the
- post-Atlantean epoch for the very good reason that future
- Folk Soul who is preparing himself for future epochs. This accounts
- into man in anticipation of the epoch when the Spiritual Soul shall
- that in the sixth epoch of civilization man will feel himself to be a
- epoch. There is perhaps no greater contrast than that eminently
- sixth culture-epoch had from the very beginning to be not only
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- before the old Lemurian epoch, for very special reasons rose to other
- souls in the late Lemurian epoch and throughout the Atlantean epoch,
- During the Atlantean epoch the air of Atlantis was permeated with
- planetary heights and who, during the Atlantean epoch, had come back
- can again be understood. Now if a people experiences the new epoch
- again in an epoch when other forces meanwhile have been at work upon
- post-Atlantean epoch; another part has yet to be accomplished. Those
- epoch may play its part in the second half, namely, that spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: