Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: evolution
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- evolution of peoples on Earth to the forces of the heavenly bodies in
- spiritual reality behind the evolution of peoples and seeks the
- forces which direct this evolution in this spiritual reality. We then
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Beings of normal evolution. Before the coming of Christ men
- implies evolution of all mankind. Evolution of races by evolution of
- Love. The contributions of the different Spirits to Earth evolution.
- For a full understanding of cosmic evolution it is
- clearer picture of evolution than Northern mythology. Germanic
- future evolution.
- and the Aesir. Odin: resigned his evolution to give the gift of
- Germania. Worship of Goddess Nerthus. Evolution on physical plane inspired
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Relevant Literature
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- of human evolution without allowing the particular shades of feeling
- relationship with the stable element in the evolution of mankind.
- that we look forward to an evolution of mankind in the future and
- present stage of his evolution. We clearly see the ego fashioning the
- the evolution of man in the primeval past and the prospect for the
- distant past when man required long epochs of time for his evolution
- doubt, that man did not complete the earlier evolution of his being,
- the evolution of his astral body, for example, at a time when the
- under-went during the earlier stages of our Earth-evolution, the
- completed their stage of human evolution one epoch earlier. Their
- in a physical body. Their stage of evolution corresponded to the
- the stages of evolution of the various Beings down to the present
- we know that we continue our evolution into the future and that we
- Earth evolution, a stage that we shall first have to undergo in the
- evolution of mankind. When ultimately man will have developed so far
- from the stage of Earth-evolution to that of Jupiter, the next stage
- in the evolution of man. We shall then feel that we can direct
- else takes place in human evolution. In the period of time which we
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- evolution when a people migrates and occupies new territory. The
- in their evolution to be able to intervene in purely physical
- must further their evolution, move across the face of the Earth and
- was their normal stage of evolution.
- there is a strange mystery attaching to evolution — the law of
- remain behind at each stage of evolution, so that in the succeeding
- evolution of mankind there have always been Beings who remained
- evolution after the fashion of a schoolgirl who has failed to gain
- of development on Old Sun and had not undergone their evolution on
- behind” at earlier stages of evolution as a kind of sacrifice
- and have sacrificed their own evolution in order to implant in man
- those Beings who remained behind in their evolution not at the Old
- evolution of mankind. It is most interesting and instructive to
- follow the evolution of humanity in recent times and to discover that
- language at that time. Thus there was a moment in the evolution of
- do not take into consideration the occult forces in the evolution of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- progressive evolution of these Archangelic Beings, this Folk Spirit
- the individual can do, not only for his own evolution, but also for
- Being, two stages higher than man in evolution, hovering over the
- their evolution. The question that now arises is what is the position
- up with human evolution as if they were now only Spirits of Form or
- individual peoples emerge and are thus able to follow their evolution
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- The Evolution of
- evolution of man we know that in prehistoric times our Earth, before
- should renounce the normal course of their evolution and remain
- their evolution.
- evolution. Not until the age of twenty-one approximately would he
- time of the Earth-evolution, so that they could intervene in man's
- development in a particular way during this present Earth-evolution.
- Because their evolution followed a different path they are in a
- Beings who renounced the possibility of continuing their evolution
- normally up to the stage of their Earth-evolution Beings who might
- have been Spirits of Movement during the Earth-evolution, but who
- the Earth-evolution as Spirits of Form. Thus they are able, during
- the Earth-evolution, to bestow upon man, who is by no means mature
- evolution had followed its normal course. If these abnormal Spirits
- participate in evolution, we do not possess therefore the form that
- period of evolution when one can justifiably speak of the idea of
- must carefully avoid seeing evolution in the form of a perpetually
- evolution. If one pictures evolution as a wheel, revolving round a
- that everything is in a state of evolution and that the races are
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- total evolution of humanity. In the second part of this
- of human evolution. This, however, will only become apparent to us
- intervene in evolution.
- the foundation of what we call the history of mankind, the evolution
- the process of cosmic evolution.
- Earth-evolution, manifests itself as Will. The great task of Old
- woven into the whole of evolution throughout all the successive
- that at the close of the Earth-evolution Love will appear as an
- Spirits weave into it the historical evolution, and the normal and
- abnormal Archangels the evolution of the individual peoples and
- fulfilled their normal evolution, would be working from without. The
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- in so far as they refer to a definite period in evolution and that
- the whole picture changes immediately one depicts evolution at
- Earth-evolution, it would have been necessary for the normal Spirits
- harmony and to fulfil the mission of Earth-evolution. Lest the
- evolution of man. For if the Moon had remained united with the Earth
- the evolution of man could not have taken place. This further
- evolution of man has only been made possible because one of the
- epoch of evolution. It is valid for the epoch when, at a definite
- moment of time in the old Atlantean evolution, the peoples began to
- evolution; the one presided over by the Spirits of Venus, the other
- which must be developed for the evolution of humanity, forces which
- everything pertaining to the forces of the Saturn evolution has
- civilization which could not adapt itself to later evolution. There
- five principal races of human evolution detach themselves from the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- especially the course of human evolution, but also that the Beings of
- these Hierarchies themselves undergo evolution or development. We
- to direct the evolution of a particular race, how, for example, as
- post-Atlantean evolution, we are living in an Age when certain
- entire evolution of post-Atlantean humanity.
- people was singled out from the normal course of evolution for
- evolution towards the Hierarchy of the Spirits of Form. We are now
- of post-Atlantean evolution. As a consequence of his earlier
- age so admirably, he could now advance in evolution towards a higher
- evolution can only be touched upon lightly. From among these
- picture of cosmic evolution than does this Scandinavian mythology, so
- anthroposophical view of world-evolution.
- the guiding Time Spirit when, at a later stage in the evolution of a
- evolution of an European Archangel. We have indicated to what extent
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- The peoples of ancient India had reached a high stage of evolution
- evolution they had made great strides. Behind them lay a very long
- all that had formerly taken place in the evolution of humanity, so
- at a lower stage of evolution, they looked to the Powers or Spirits
- evolution at a time when Christ Jesus had not yet descended upon
- old primeval states of human evolution. At that time one could still
- lecture. But an ego which is itself at an abnormal stage of evolution
- followed the normal course of evolution, but who renounced
- course of his soul's evolution, he could become the guiding
- the Moon and of the evolutionary transition to the later
- the ego while still at an elementary stage of evolution and how
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- epoch and even of the later stages of Atlantean evolution was to
- same. It is important to realize that in human evolution, in the
- the course of evolution. In Europe, therefore, particular attention
- that Lucifer played a part in evolution, a realization that is
- said to himself in the course of his evolution man has seen the
- truth which dawned in the course of the evolution of the Teutonic
- and cause of his evolution. He should thoughtfully assimilate what he
- undergone the ensuing evolution. He should receive into himself the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- through the evolutionary stages of the human being, of shaping it and
- other Germanic tribes. Thus in the period preceding the evolution
- gift, who had not undergone such preliminary evolution and who had
- gradual, continuous evolution of the original clairvoyance with which
- philosophy, evolution follows a straight line. Thor had to prepare
- since all evolution is a continuous process we must ask ourselves
- of world-evolution. But it still works into the bodies of men today
- scientific, poetic impression if one follows the evolution of the
- germinal beginning of a future evolution and which, therefore, had
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- time in the course of Earth-evolution an event occurred which we may
- daughter. She is born out of the physical forces of earthly evolution
- ever-higher levels. That is the mystery of the evolution of Christ.
- into the real progress of human evolution towards a higher
- Teutonic world can contribute to the evolution of modern times will
- in the evolution of mankind is of no consequence. He who recognizes
- a Being plays a part in the evolution of mankind, in the life of the
- occultism concerning the evolution of the future must be free and
- of Spiritual Science, if it did not contribute to the evolution of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: