Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: feel
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- we speak of the reality of thinking, feeling and willing in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- pure thought and moral feeling, i.e. in the Spiritual Soul and higher
- Saturn, his etheric body and life of Feeling to Old Sun, astral body
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- which are really somewhat remote from the thinking, feeling and
- of human evolution without allowing the particular shades of feeling
- man's impression of himself! At one moment he would feel: “Here
- in the evolution of man. We shall then feel that we can direct
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- certain respects man should feel deep affection for his native
- destined to appear; we feel certain that their activities were
- understand a people when we feel intuitively the activity of these
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- to reflect. The person who only feels and does not think may well be
- feels an object to be warm or cold when he takes hold of it. The
- and psychically empty. He feels them as warm or cold respectively,
- centres within him, he feels that this, experience does, in effect,
- youth and age upon man. In youth man feels his limbs to be young and
- and atrophy That is something which man feels to be an expression of
- his organic life. Now the Archangel, it is true, feels everything to
- feels to be independent of him and for which he is not directly
- senses his impending death, feels the need to withdraw from the
- For man, however, it is something very real, something that he feels
- feel more drawn to the astral body. Hence they have the fullest
- locality ordained for him, so that the feelings of the people should
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- specific human attributes of thinking, feeling and willing. The
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- life consists of thinking, feeling and willing; his outer vehicles
- outer envelope — thinking, feeling and willing.
- inner life of feeling. Finally, we find that the Old Moon condition
- body, etheric body and astral body; thinking, feeling and willing —
- Feeling, the inner element of Wisdom. The mission of Old Moon is
- endow us with the etheric body and the element of Feeling, the inner
- with the endowment of the element of Feeling, and the Moon mission
- between thinking, feeling and willing, first of all in his own inner
- patchwork of thought, feeling and will. Everyone who possesses a
- little self-knowledge can feel that the man of today has not yet
- thought, feeling and will within himself by means of which he himself
- correspondence between the elements of thinking, feeling and willing
- feeling and willing and the working of Love outside our Earth planet
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- extent you will also feel that the field of knowledge must be
- decline. One feels something of this truly occult activity if one
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- retained this feeling, this understanding of how the forces of the
- human soul, feels itself to be intimately related to an abnormal
- immediate feeling that Thor is related to the individual human ego is
- as we feel within ourselves the power of Odin in the transformation
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- that the whole of this post-Atlantean age was pervaded by the feeling
- for what he thinks, feels and wills, whereas in relation to his own
- even in the broad outline I have presented to you, you can feel the
- received as a gift from Odin, whilst feeling that he himself has
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- subjectively such a high degree of perfection that he did not feel
- occult, poetic feeling steals over one if one compares the Wall of
- all-embracing feeling. Just as we think of the Devachanic world as
- two worlds as a third world is that which we feel to be the Blessed
- being, not an emotional feeling, but something that is the creation
- different, of course, in conception and feeling — which we have
- European feels the spiritual world underlying all the forces of
- gradations of feelings of the Slavonic peoples and that the concepts
- that in the sixth epoch of civilization man will feel himself to be a
- in His three bodies the capacities of feeling, thinking and willing.
- It is a human feeling, thinking and willing into which the Divine
- feeling, thinking and willing descends. The European man will only
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- A man performs some act and at the same time feels himself impelled
- recognize intuitively — which was a kind of spiritual feeling —
- feeling or whether they are only a disguised form of materialism. It
- recognizes the significance of Vidar and feels him in his soul, will
- future hope. We feel ourselves to be inwardly related to the figure
- members of the Nordic peoples who feel within them the elemental and
- feel in their relations with the people of the Scandinavian North. It
- North, South, East, West and Centre of Europe feel that this theme is
- united under the banner of Anthroposophical thought and feeling and
- feelings and our thinking and in the Anthroposophical goal we set
- the words, “how much at home we feel here in the North!”
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: