Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: first
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Cover Sheet
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- seems to be no reason to fight shy of it. In the first place, we
- necessity. Thus for example on page 23 of the first lecture you will
- spiritually orientated. Such a science is the first demand of our
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- The lecture first enumerates the spiritual Hierarchies.
- leading Time Spirits. Time Spirit of the first post-Atlantean epoch
- manifestation, but will be etherically perceived — at first by
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- [ Study Guide: Souls of the Nations — First Lecture ]
- homelessness they would meet with little understanding. In the first
- external cognition. The first steps towards the understanding of this
- characteristic example. First, we study the being of man. From the
- developing is present in man today, at most only the first
- his astral body which he has already achieved as a first step towards
- in order to prepare the foundations, first for his physical body,
- were first created during our present Earth epoch, the astral body
- within him today implanted first as a seed and then perfected
- earlier. If we go still further back to the first incarnation of our
- day. To summarize: the First Beginnings, the Archai, were men on Old
- Earth evolution, a stage that we shall first have to undergo in the
- for the first time in the next incarnation of the Earth. They are
- first, that the mediator between the two different kinds of Spirits
- is, in the first place, an individual, a creation of his Ego being;
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- transformation of this body. Here we must first of all refer to the
- First Beginnings, Archai or Spirits of Personality
- difficulty is that one must first learn to discriminate in the
- first and major effect of this contact between these Spirits with
- First Beginnings, the Archai or Spirits of Personality, who during
- one occasion, when for the first time specially polished lenses were
- achieved. The lenses had first of all to be invented, polished and
- as they ought to be on Earth, but are now for the first time working
- in the ancient Indians of the first post-Atlantean epoch. It was
- Indian people represented the first flowering of the post-Atlantean
- secret of the first post-Atlantean civilization.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- be incomplete we must first embark upon such inquiries as are
- the human ego first becomes conscious.
- is first developed in the Spiritual Soul. Nevertheless the ‘I’
- the first time in the Intellectual Soul and only becomes fully
- soul-life of the Archangel first begins with the existence of its
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- understand how man first came into existence through the cooperation
- possible. The opportunity to develop ego-consciousness was first
- education of the child you will know that in the first seven-year
- first seven years of his life man would have the consciousness
- about the first third of his life, is subject to the forces of the
- external world. The first third of our Earth-life therefore is not
- the age of twenty. To compensate for this man must spend the first
- life man has to give back what he received during the first, the
- associated with the development of man during the first of his three
- development which he undergoes in his twentieth or twenty-first year
- twentieth or twenty-first year. He would not have been able to go
- man had lived through the first and last thirds of his life in the
- influences of the first third of life, we, with all our forces, are
- the first third of life when, in effect, he is under the dominion of
- has to spend the first years of his life. And this influence is
- Spirits before his twenty-first year on Earth. Man would be a totally
- gradually being overcome. The first steps in this direction were
- find that the very first indications of racial development could be
- plane. For instance, the old Indian civilization, the first
- first Indian civilization is in fact a revelation from spiritual
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Archangels and the Archai or First Beginnings. This is the Hierarchy
- we have the highest of the three Hierarchies — the first
- landscape of Norway. His first impression will be of a rocky expanse
- terms of his first impression, namely as hard “rocky
- follow me on the sketch. In the first place let me draw your
- we perceive first of all beyond the realm of the Spirits of Form who
- the first (highest) Hierarchy. It is to the unique cooperative
- Form first weave and work. Since, however, the activities of light
- first, no organs that would enable him to see what lies beyond these
- we gaze out into cosmic spaces and perceive first of all the Sun in
- inner being of organic life. To this Hierarchy belongs, in the first
- water, air and fire are the Beings of the first or highest Hierarchy
- intimately into human souls. And so in the first (highest) Hierarchy
- Old Sun and Old Moon epochs. This is not easy because we must first
- between thinking, feeling and willing, first of all in his own inner
- discord. Man is called upon first of all to strike a balance between
- within, first of all through his whole being, a balance between what
- considering Earth-existence in this way we first described thinking,
- its cocoon. What is seen first of all in the astral world are Beings
- transposed their sphere and are fallen Spirits, are the first Beings
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- preliminary conditions were first established for the further
- racial character cannot at first work directly into his higher
- vehicles. They are active first of all in these reflections of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- first set out during the post-Atlantean epoch, then we must clearly
- first to attain the rank of a Time Spirit. This was the stream which
- class of that country and so laid the foundations of the first
- to be the first Time Spirit or Archai-being of the post-Atlantean
- ancient India and made it the leading culture of the first
- at first, whilst this race was gradually developing, a kind of
- centuries that the first steps were undertaken towards the
- Grail. The Archangel of the Northern peoples first received his
- peoples of Scandinavia, with their first Archangels, were at that
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- embodied therein, we must first of all bear in mind the fundamental
- at first slept through, as it were, the period of emergence from the
- first place he beheld the Archangelic Beings who worked in his soul
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- that time were in some respects the very first who experienced an
- the whole it was within European civilization that one first began to
- enter later on, which could not have done so had not Lucifer first
- Sun Spirit, the Spirit of Light. He has first to show that this world
- offspring. The first, the one who begets selfishness, is the Midgard
- fact first plays a definite part in the Twilight of the Gods because
- he overcomes even that power by which Odin is at first overcome. In
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Germanic peoples to develop first of all what pertains to the inward
- remarkable phenomenon. We have already said that the first
- cultures. In the East we find, in the first place, a distinct
- attributes. We must first of all understand the two natures of Christ
- one suddenly senses the first stirrings of a later development. It is
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- first he does not understand. But if he has heard of Karma, of how
- made visible in the etheric world. Thus the first elements of future
- plane by a few isolated individuals at first, and later by increasing
- traditions of the West, is that everything that the first pioneers of
- those who take what is said as a stimulus in the first place and test
- not yet be presented in the first half of the fifth post-Atlantean
- peoples. This preparatory stage lasted for the first half of the
- fifth post-Atlantean age. At first, all that could be achieved by way
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: