Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: follow
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Notes
- The following lectures were given by Rudolf Steiner to an audience familiar
- following lectures. That many of the intervening years were clouded
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- find the following passage: “ ... we have every reason,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- The purpose of the following synopses is to facilitate
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- outlook. It follows then that a certain degree of maturity in
- not too distant future the following injunction will be addressed to
- who were men in the primeval past, on Old Saturn, and follow the
- clear to you in the course of the following lectures. True spiritual
- we shall have more and more concrete evidence in the following
- judgments. Human progress follows ineluctably upon the necessary
- individual characteristics of the Folk Spirit. Then, in the following
- evolved further. We must picture this in the following way: when we
- epochs following upon the Atlantean catastrophe which we call the
- repeated. This stage is followed by a repetition of the
- Egypto-Chaldean epoch in our own age. This will be followed by a
- Then will follow the seventh epoch which will be a repetition of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- therefore, who wish to follow how the destinies of our human race are
- shaped on Earth, endeavour to follow the interpenetration of this
- the Folk Spirits are active everywhere. They follow, however, the
- it is essential that we should be able to follow the progress of one
- following way:
- namely, the Archangels who have followed a normal development and
- who induce him of his own volition to follow a certain course of
- then able to follow the way in which the normal Folk Spirits work and
- follow the evolution of humanity in recent times and to discover that
- infinitely fascinating to follow up these trains of thought which
- and at the same time follow up their influence upon the successive
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- you will bear with me in the following observation.
- reconstruct mentally the following. (The diagram is intended only as
- we follow the life of peoples from epoch to epoch we note how new
- importance than would normally follow from the ordinary course of
- Then follows the influence of the Spirit of the Age who gives his
- individual peoples emerge and are thus able to follow their evolution
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- Exusiai. If we follow the activity of these Beings alone and ask
- awaken to ego-consciousness. If he followed the normal course of
- Because their evolution followed a different path they are in a
- evolution had followed its normal course. If these abnormal Spirits
- man's development had followed this course, then all those
- must follow their propagation down to our own day; at the same time
- clearer to us if we take into account the following factor. To a
- find that they follow a line which takes an unusual direction. These
- racial character, follow this cosmic pattern. The American Indians
- migration westward sets in and as we follow westward the forces which
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Hierarchy is as follows:
- follow me on the sketch. In the first place let me draw your
- up from the South. We may picture the situation somewhat as follows:
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- Jehovah. If you wish to follow His activity in the Universe you must
- special disposition following upon the separation of the Moon, the
- the separation of the Sun was a necessity for the following reasons:
- follows: “Here in the soil, trampled beneath the feet of the
- activity and of what follows from the cooperation between Saturn and
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- been followed by a second migration of peoples. If we wish to
- times. Later on, other migrations followed upon these early
- in India and following a wide curve through Asia to Europe, this
- destined in the course of the following centuries and millennia to
- individualized. This was only possible for the following reasons: —
- consequence the entire guidance naturally followed a clearly defined
- we shall go into closely in our next lectures. The following question
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- followed by the Egypto-Chaldean-Babylonian, then the Graeco-Latin
- Teutonic peoples is described as follows: before acquiring this
- followed the normal course of evolution, but who renounced
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- had not fallen under the influence of Lucifer and his followers, if
- followers of the Persian religion to look inwards, to follow the
- If we were to follow out the whole history of Loki we should
- appear transformed. They explained this to him somewhat as follows:
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- with the withdrawal of the Celtic element there followed a gradual
- post-Atlantean civilizations follow upon one another in strict
- follows: the old Indian culture worked upon the human etheric body.
- the other peoples who followed the Greeks we are chiefly concerned
- philosophy, evolution follows a straight line. Thor had to prepare
- scientific, poetic impression if one follows the evolution of the
- followed a strictly delimited course. Only the last remaining traces
- as a warm current and gradually cooled, etc. followed a strictly
- culture. We find in the East, for example, the following conception:
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- then will follow what I have often spoken of here, and which I must
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: