Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: idea
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Jupiter influence; their idealization of the external world. Mercury
- Christianity leads to ideal of the brotherhood of man.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- being are super-sensible and invisible. The idea that beings such as
- we shall endeavour as far as possible to form an idea of such a
- idea of a real Being? I propose to illustrate this by a
- to form an idea of Beings living and working as it were with their
- stage among the spiritual Hierarchies, you will then have an idea of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- spiritual world. Those who imagine that a few ideas suffice for the
- superficial ideas they would certainly contact the Archangels. But
- habit of projecting his own ideas into the universe. He would be
- prevailing ideas of an age are intuitively sensed by the Archai,
- ideas which influence man's development, determine his progress
- specific pattern of ideas. Thus, from epoch to epoch, man is not only
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- the logic of mathematics you will have some idea of how the
- our moral ideals are born within us. There would be no moral ideals
- enthusiasm for an ideal that may illumine us from beyond the external
- world, an ideal that we can inscribe in our hearts and to which we
- ideals into our Sentient Soul from outside; we must allow them to
- ideals and so on are present in the Intellectual Soul and in the
- ideas have continually arisen and how new sources of hidden knowledge
- being. What we introduce into our moral consciousness are ideals,
- moral and aesthetic ideals. Whilst man's perception of the
- resembles the sudden ideas that flash into our consciousness —
- ideas will be more elastic. A nation is not a race. The concept of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- period of evolution when one can justifiably speak of the idea of
- revolving wheel, for this idea which is widely canvassed in many a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- consciousness, our horizon, is enlarged through these ideas of karma
- you wish to form an idea of how
- approximate idea of the Saturn mission, we may think of it as being
- is reflected in the inner life of man as will. You will have an idea
- we possess for our Earth — ideal in so far as we can remember
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- we wish to have a clear idea of the activities of these normal
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- able to accept the idea that not only do the Beings and forces of the
- represent an ultimate ideal; it could never lead to a real
- materialism. On the other hand an idealistic people inclines the
- Spirit of the Age more towards idealism.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- I only wanted to give an idea of how the Germanic peoples awakened to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- not have been possible for a Hegel to have looked upon his ideas as
- itself and regards nature simply as the idea in its other aspect. The
- seemingly great, all-embracing idea which is at the same time an
- Christian conception of the State which hovers as a great ideal
- Spirit Self, in order to hold it up as an ideal of the future to be
- greater contrast than this idea of Solovieff's of a Christian
- Christ idea, but whose Divine State is simply the Roman State with
- Christ incorporated in the Roman idea of the State. What provides the
- so deeply permeated by the Christ idea — the Christ idea which
- will be like, a future that will ensure that we must form our ideals
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- a golden thread running through the last few lectures was the idea
- Equally, the idea of the Christ Being should not be limited or
- of Anthroposophical ideals.
- grasped the underlying spirit of these lectures, then the ideas
- high ideal — each from his own standpoint and from his own
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: