Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: interest
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- development. Spirits of Form only interested in ego-development, i.e.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- observing the ego-interests of these Beings. Picture to yourselves
- is extremely interesting to observe this relationship when, with
- evolution of mankind. It is most interesting and instructive to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- immediate and lively interest. But since the picture would otherwise
- interested in the phenomenal world perceived through the senses. The
- transferred to this portion what have become the vital interests of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- of the ego-organization. And this implies that their chief interest
- interest in the development of the physical body since this is really
- holds little interest for the Spirits of Form since it is a
- normal Spirits of Form show no interest. The three life-periods,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- interesting phenomenon, for when we observe how the Folk Spirits, or
- about to touch upon something exceptionally interesting in the course
- achieved. A most remarkable and interesting event now occurred. At a
- second instance is of particular interest to students of Spiritual
- of you who live in Scandinavia will be interested in something which
- will be of particular interest to you: What form did the activity of
- the very interesting characteristics of Germanic mythology, and also
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- Beings were of special interest to them. The spiritual Beings of
- understand them to some extent and they were particularly interested
- man has an interest in an Angel-being who is endowed with special
- it is interesting to see how the events of those times are portrayed
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- analyse that lecture, not from a disinterested point of view, but
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- development. It is extremely interesting to study these outposts of a
- is most interesting to observe bow the Eastern European expresses his
- his being. Hence also his limited interest in isolated aspects of
- is particularly interesting to see how, under this influence, it has
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: