Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: learn
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- of this future development by having learnt to control his three
- lower members to some extent. He learned to control the astral body
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- difficulty is that one must first learn to discriminate in the
- must learn to accustom ourselves to new points of view. Man is in the
- definition. But we have learned through Spiritual, Science that these
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- you have all learnt at school
- and confirms what people have learnt at school. I could also give you
- and respond with sensibility in the Sentient Soul; we must also learn
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- On reflection, therefore, you will not be surprised to learn that the
- when he would find himself Earth-bound. We learn from Spiritual
- shall learn from Spiritual Science, it was only in the past that
- Atlantean epoch up to our post-Atlantean epoch. We shall learn later
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- and reincarnation. Only through these teachings therefore do we learn
- already suggested. The aspirant for spiritual knowledge will learn
- the course of the last lectures we have learned that a race is the
- operate. When man learns to perceive something of that which he
- fit the facts completely. You can learn much from them. The Earth
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- learned Rabbis, in Rabbinism. The task of this particular people is
- people, this people has learned how to develop and perfect the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- should learn to know to some extent from an understanding of the
- Odin? Who or what was he? In what form did Nordic man learn to love
- Odin and above all to understand him? He learned to recognize him as
- in sound. He learned how to make use of it when he underwent a long
- so to speak, to the outer. He could still respond when he learned
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- to learn that Spiritual Science attributes sickness and death to a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- Fenris Wolf. We learn of this too in the Twilight of the Gods.
- progressive development of culture. We must learn to understand this.
- We must learn to understand that it would not redound to the credit
- learn to know the Folk Souls, because the province of Spiritual
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: