Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: light
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Twilight of the Gods
- Lecture ElevenNerthus, Freyja and Gerda. Twilight of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- negative electricity, magnetism, polarized light, etc.
- flood of light upon what is taking place now. (February 1918.) Were I
- to give these lectures now you could well imagine that in the light
- life which also throws light upon the most diverse problems of life.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- lightning to pulse-beat. Nordic man recognized Odin and Thor in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Relevant Literature
- Man in the Light of Occultism, Theosophy and Philosophy (10 lectures)
- Occult History: Personalities and Events in World History in the light of Spiritual Science (6 lectures)
- World History in the light of Anthroposophy (8 lectures)
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Earth in the light of Spiritual Science, you will find that these
- begin to throw light upon how this pattern is woven which we have
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- be inwardly transformed, develops a certain inner light, a luminous
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- Soul. If we wish to throw light upon the inner being of man today, we
- that event no doubt we might delight in the flowers of the field or
- the light of this information we may say that in certain respects a
- we approach the matter in this light we shall avoid confusion and our
- people and study it, then, in the light of what we have said, we
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- wheel in our mind and have not the slightest understanding of
- Spiritual Science we do after all light upon remarkable truths.
- polarity of light and darkness, of Ormuzd and Ahriman.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- describe objectively. So long as one has the slightest tendency to
- matters can only be discussed in the light of Spiritual Science. For
- the slightest breath of wind, but of a viscous, semi-fluid
- the Sun. Light, therefore, is the element in which the Spirits of
- Form first weave and work. Since, however, the activities of light
- forces of light, which we call the Spirits of Form, no organs with
- which to perceive that which is woven into the light. Everything
- chemical forces active in the Earth, is still interwoven with light
- speaks of the Sun, not as the giver of light, but when he says:
- this he were to experience an alternation similar to that of light
- occult training and development. Whereas the light streams towards us
- during the day as light and during the night continues to operate as
- a reservoir of assimilated light, the Music of the Spheres sounds
- who work from the surrounding Cosmos into the weaving light and into
- formative Light, the trinity of the second Hierarchy, are working
- These words are carefully chosen; they are no flight of fancy, but
- we have been able to throw light upon that which weaves on the loom
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- immediately reject it in favour of another which throws light on the
- shine down upon us in the light from our present Cosmos — then
- in the sunlight. If, however, we wish to understand how the abnormal
- The East in the Light of the West. The Children of Lucifer and the Brothers of Christ.
- forces leading to the twilight of mankind, forces which set the seal
- purling of the brook, in thunder and in lightning! That is the Spirit
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- evolution can only be touched upon lightly. From among these
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- their efforts to emerge from their old twilight conditions of
- the spiritual world and what they had undergone in a dim twilight
- thunder and lightning. The gift of speech precedes the birth of the
- the pulsation of the blood corresponds to the thunder and lightning
- pulsation of the blood in man is the thunder and lightning in the
- and the flashing of the lightning are intimately related to the
- and of outer lightning. He felt the pulse-beat in his blood and knew
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- and Baldur — Twilight of the Gods.
- Light. What is the explanation of this? The explanation is that in
- Sun Spirit, the Spirit of Light. He has first to show that this world
- is compounded of Light and the Spirit of Darkness who dims our
- Children of Light, the Spirits who are here the dominant Powers. He
- Asuras of Light to be in opposition to the Asuras of Darkness.
- expression for everything that implied darkening of the light of
- experienced the darkening of the light of truth, they spoke of a
- everywhere find that these things throw light upon the matter, down
- overcome. This was their vision of Ragnarok, the Twilight of the
- in the wonderful picture of the Twilight of the Gods. That is the
- occult background to the Saga of the Twilight of the Gods.
- what light, then, should man see himself? He should see himself as
- fact first plays a definite part in the Twilight of the Gods because
- the Twilight of the Gods the role of Odin's avenger is a
- mighty vision of the Twilight of the Gods.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- image of the Twilight of the Gods, it will be well to establish a
- light. The Slavonic element also recognizes this Being — though
- can at best compare with the world of the Elves of Light. The
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- Twilight of the Gods.
- Twilight of the Gods.
- or pictures is no flight of fancy, but actually stems from the
- different light to those who have not undergone occult training. But
- twilight of the Gods embraces a significant vision of the future, and
- the day of Ragnarok (the Twilight of the Gods) Odin is swallowed up
- these details which are set down in the Twilight of the Gods will
- Fenris Wolf. We learn of this too in the Twilight of the Gods.
- the wondrous figure of Vidar shines forth to us out of the Twilight
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: