Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: lower
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Soul and lower part of the Intellectual Soul, but in the realm of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- that the ego works upon the three lower members of the human being,
- spiritualizes them and transmutes them from the present lower form
- lower members to some extent. He learned to control the astral body
- will not always work upon his lower vehicles in the same way as it
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- Indian people represented the first flowering of the post-Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- lower bodies — the Sentient Soul through the astral body, the
- that event no doubt we might delight in the flowers of the field or
- man's Sentient Soul and the lower part of his Intellectual Soul
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- astral plane to the planes of lower and higher Devachan. We then
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- lower rank were, on the other hand, Beings whose domain they had
- at a lower stage of evolution, they looked to the Powers or Spirits
- ego-consciousness one stage lower than the Indians, but it was a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- reached the full flowering of the subjective ‘I’ long
- had not fallen under the influence of Lucifer and his followers, if
- followers of the Persian religion to look inwards, to follow the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- duality in whom the higher nature will curb the lower.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: