Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: part
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Cover Sheet
- from shorthand reports partially revised by the lecturer. In the Complete
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Notes
- Readers will find it helpful to devote particular
- of the Folk Souls and of the Time Spirit to become part of men's
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- part in the Evolution of Mankind
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- outside the peoples themselves? Apart from the anthroposophical view
- especially at the present time, to speak quite impartially about the
- order today to begin to speak of this mission. This is particularly
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- reference to the particular themes and subjects dealt with in the
- people or nation has its particular etheric aura which is dependent
- the particular area. This aura changes with the migrations of
- Soul and lower part of the Intellectual Soul, but in the realm of
- part of the Intellectual Soul. Influences of art and religion. The
- Spirit intervenes in the field of the Archangel; a part of the nation
- Two acts of renunciation on the part of Beings of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- one which hitherto has been more or less eschewed particularly by
- of human evolution without allowing the particular shades of feeling
- speak quite impartially about the mission of the individual, Folk
- this mission. It is particularly important because the destiny of
- important part in the Apollonian Mysteries of ancient Greece. In the
- in our age it is particularly difficult to admit the existence of
- Spirit Man or Atma. Thus, apart from the limited transformation of
- astral body, upon the embryo of Spirit Self. We see man participating
- etheric bodies which are part of me, whilst I with my other members
- Archangels or Archangeloi. We shall see how they, for their part,
- that the individual peoples reflect the Particular mission of their
- takes place. Whether we consider one particular civilization to be
- Spirits, something in which the several Folk Spirits participate. You
- epoch has its particular Zeitgeist; the Zeitgeist of the Greek
- particular geographical area or community of language, in order that
- a particular form — language, architecture, art or science may
- member of a nation, he is an integral part of it. It is true that man
- but he is not only an individual, he is also a member of a particular
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- particular people. That such is the outlook of the materialist is not
- countries is aware that his familiarity with the particular kind of
- picture of a particular geographical area. To speak of a particular
- cloud-like formation that we call the etheric aura of that particular
- of man, for example. The etheric aura of the human being is part of
- Thus the etheric aura of a particular, region is subject to change,
- a volitional act, a necessary part of their mission. At the same time
- incarnate in a particular region. This is central to their mission;
- character within a particular people. Having said this, we have, in
- isolated phenomena, but as particular configurations in the physical
- activity at a particular place, an activity which otherwise, as
- of thought of a particular epoch. I have already mentioned that I
- reflected in a particular epoch of history. In order to make this
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- participate in it.
- one part of the Intellectual Soul that is stimulated by external
- it becomes a part of his life.
- defines the extent of their actual participation. You must therefore
- is still gathered some of that part of the astral nature which we
- constitute his particular people. His world consists of an astral
- ourselves with a part of our inner life are their field of
- a particular Folk Spirit, are the raw material to be moulded by the
- of this Archangel is related to the life of the particular people he
- particular people at a definite time. When the opportunity for
- Then comes the time when he withdraws from the particular national
- the inner being of a particular Folk Soul.
- man's Sentient Soul and the lower part of his Intellectual Soul
- of Form or Powers who have only renounced in part the attributes of
- which shall emerge from them. If we take the example of a particular
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- behind in order to be able to participate in the organization of man
- principally the physical body. The Spirits of Form have no particular
- of seven has for the time being been recapitulated in a particular
- development in a particular way during this present Earth-evolution.
- participate in evolution, we do not possess therefore the form that
- with, and an integral part of the geographical area where he was
- forces of the Earth associated with the particular locality where he
- everywhere, for these differences depend upon the particular locality
- born. In the latter part of the Lemurian epoch and in the early
- see something that was originally associated with a particular
- increasingly independent of a particular locality.
- of Form he is dependent upon the particular locality in which he
- lives. I have already described how man departed from the laws of the
- birth during a particular incarnation was of importance to him.
- particular geographical area. In this connection I should like to
- particular locality impresses the characteristics of their early
- that particular locality. The black or Negro race is substantially
- particular characteristics of later youth or adolescence and
- undertaken for the most part in the earliest period of the Earth's
- West for that part of humanity which is to receive spiritual
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- the last lecture that if we wish to make an impartial study of the
- take personally an objective description of a particular race or
- however deeply one may be involved emotionally in a particular people
- incarnated in a particular people or race. But an objective survey of
- total evolution of humanity. In the second part of this
- importance — how the particular influences of the missions of
- larger national groups have their part to play in the great harmony
- in a particular locality we see a manifestation of forces emanating
- the part of three different forces which proceed from three kinds of
- externally for the most part as a fluid element — not the
- just as much part of our planet as the water or dry land — a
- lie before it, represent, and have represented, a particular stage in
- could so develop that they are now an integral part of his physical
- problem, which now confronts us, is this: what particular mission has
- Spirits of Form in their totality (because their particular mission
- place on Earth participate in this activity. In this way the mighty
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- these complex problems a particular course of lectures cannot be
- particular epoch. I have touched upon this in my
- active in a particular region of the Earth's surface, then only
- particular region. Now the forces of Mercury, for example, mingle
- migrate from a centre in Atlantis and sought the particular centre
- participation of the abnormal Spirits of Form working from the
- determine his membership of a particular race.
- parts of the physical body: the ‘I’ finds its impress in
- systems, which are part of man's organic system, but are
- itself more in that part of the nervous system covered by the term
- nervous system therefore, but in that mysterious part of the nervous
- branches out in various directions to form a network. This part of
- withdrawn His field of action from that of the six Elohim. But apart
- continuity through the blood-stream was of particular importance to
- sense-impressions and from there radiate to those parts of the
- cord. Here is the seat of those forces which determine the particular
- that way to the particular national tendency within the racial
- tasks. The particular task of the Caucasian race is to find the way
- by those of Jupiter. The Jupiter Spirits in particular were perceived
- glandular system which secretes the hardest parts of man. This slow
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- spoke of how the Beings of a particular Hierarchy intervene in order
- to direct the evolution of a particular race, how, for example, as
- who became the black or Ethiopian race migrated to a particular
- he had chosen a particular race to be his special people, He needed
- Archangel himself grew to be a Time Spirit. Apart from the ordinary
- own special part by working within a particular people. This is a
- understand this if you bear in mind that, in reality, this particular
- entrusted with a mission which was of particular importance for the
- learned Rabbis, in Rabbinism. The task of this particular people is
- ultimate Reality and so to furnish particular aspects of it with
- second instance is of particular interest to students of Spiritual
- renunciation helps to initiate particular missions.
- spiritual impulse was imparted by this guiding Spirit who had
- an act of renunciation, a sacrifice on the part of one of these
- impartially of these things without arousing jealousy and emotional
- will be of particular interest to you: What form did the activity of
- peculiar to a child whose particular talents, latent gifts, etc.,
- of Scandinavian mythology in particular.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- attempts to demonstrate that the figure of a particular god which
- particular people arrived at its mythology or other teachings about
- if one realizes that in past ages those who participated in them,
- participated in these civilizations differed from one another.
- particularly in the folk spirit. All the work of these higher Beings
- particular importance to them. Thus they looked up to what later on
- understand them to some extent and they were particularly interested
- is that the latter still preserved a memory of the participation of
- subject to these influences and that they participated in the
- soul-life is particularly concerned in seeing that the intentions of
- that everything within has its counterpart without, that everything
- breathing, has its counterpart in the movement of the wind in the
- part in the implanting of the individual ego, and in the microcosm
- integral part of it. He sought in the macrocosm for those occurrences
- as the particular concern of the Teutonic or Germanic people.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- formal manner; then we shall also comprehend why Europe in particular
- the course of evolution. In Europe, therefore, particular attention
- everything that had participated in the development of the ‘I’
- you all know that two opposing forces have participated in the
- that Lucifer played a part in evolution, a realization that is
- Ahrimanic. It was in Persia in particular that men wrestled with the
- then still participated in the creation of races, in that it gave man
- facts. This terminology is an integral part of the grandeur, that
- that clear, particularly to Nordic man, by calling our attention to
- fact first plays a definite part in the Twilight of the Gods because
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Christian cultures of Europe in particular. In primitive times, as we
- turn, had a kind of psychic counterpart in the etheric body. But the
- develop whatsoever has a part to play on that plane. This was the
- the individual shades of culture, all the particular missions of the
- his people that the Spirit Self in particular can develop? Let us
- is particularly interesting to see how, under this influence, it has
- which foresees that man himself will participate in a culture in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- counterpart. He is said to represent the primeval memory of the
- Folk Spirits have played a decisive part. The vision of that descent
- tendency he is particularly fitted to understand modern Spiritual
- why I have said that the soul of the Germanic peoples in particular
- that what he has seen is the karmic counterpart of his present deeds
- today must pervade the teachings of Spiritual Science in particular,
- find their counterpart in a new etheric vision which’ in
- given to man again. Vidar who is part of the heritage of Northern and
- One part only of the development of mankind and the spirit —
- one part of a greater whole — has been realized for the fifth
- post-Atlantean epoch; another part has yet to be accomplished. Those
- a Being plays a part in the evolution of mankind, in the life of the
- predilections for a particular truth. Such an attitude is not
- not be the prerogative of a particular people or tribe in the
- particular region, but it must be given to the whole of humanity. We
- the people to the particular Christian dogmas of the age. But we
- it is not subject to a religious Founder attached to a particular
- epoch may play its part in the second half, namely, that spiritual
- serve mankind if we develop our particular talents so as to offer
- people at the expense of another. It is no part of Spiritual Science
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: