Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: pass
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- find the following passage: “ ... we have every reason,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- arise out of races. Earth passed through three states or conditions
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- Beings who are able to compass what is called ‘directing the
- will pass over into the sixth cultural epoch. We also realize that
- support each other. From epoch to epoch they pass on their mission to
- pass from incarnation to incarnation; but we know for certain that,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- compassed solely by the Folk Spirits in conjunction with the Spirits
- thought expressive of the inner life, is unsurpassed by any other
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- is the victim of his passions and desires. The ‘I’ stirs
- arc passionately devoted. But we must not only glow with enthusiasm
- incarnates in that people just as man incarnates after passing
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- reaching its present condition, had to pass through three conditions,
- geographical region, was later passed on via inheritance, but became
- universal law. Since all men in their different incarnations pass
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- necessary in order to create our Earth. The Earth had to pass through
- conditions through which our Earth has passed and those which still
- passed through the Old Sun epoch in order, on the one hand, to lay
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- centred in the Sun and in the Moon. From here we shall pass on to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- thought which is illustrated by Cabbalism is unsurpassed precisely
- development the Greek Archangel was able to pass relatively quickly
- pattern. It passed from the several guiding Archangels, who had been
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- inhabitants of ancient India had passed through in a dim state of
- development had been deferred, whereas the Eastern peoples by-passed
- breathing. He sees how the air he inhales passes into the blood
- emerges after having passed through the three earlier incarnations of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- and he himself remained a passive instrument. His relationship to the
- to adopt a passive attitude towards knowledge, to suppress the ego in
- and passions. In consequence, man benefited in two ways: he was able
- of falling into evil through his passions, emotions and desires.
- not prepared to submit passively to random external powers, but is
- Teutonic mythology; he felt with passionate conviction that which
- awful grandeur of this myth, which is unsurpassed, because no other
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- gratitude the surpassing grandeur of the primeval culture of the holy
- Christianity has passed through its growing pains, it will develop
- best that is in us, our sympathy and compassion, to the well being of
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: