Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perceive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- Archangel perceives rise and fall of peoples; incarnates in the
- experienced transition from old vision to new, perceived Divine
- potentialities of Russian soul in Solovieff. Solovieff perceives dual
- incarnation in human bodies. This event perceived clairvoyantly by
- manifestation, but will be etherically perceived — at first by
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- phenomena exist already and man could perceive them if only he would
- inspired by them. You will readily perceive at least theoretically at
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- quality. The etheric auras that can be perceived over the various
- these other Beings who are perceived by clairvoyant consciousness.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- consciousness of the Archangels works. They do not perceive the
- interested in the phenomenal world perceived through the senses. The
- Spiritual Soul. They are related to that which man cannot perceive
- the senses to perceive the external world of colours, sounds, cold
- be directed towards their world-picture and that they perceive
- people in question when he perceives the individual centres beginning
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- that age and perceive the external world in the form that is familiar
- being so that he may perceive the terrestrial forces that determine
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- we perceive first of all beyond the realm of the Spirits of Form who
- which to perceive that which is woven into the light. Everything
- operate. When man learns to perceive something of that which he
- perceives the Music of the Spheres of which the Pythagorean and other
- we gaze out into cosmic spaces and perceive first of all the Sun in
- vision. We perceive how instreaming Life, weaving Sound,
- he perceives in it a symbol of the perfectly balanced cooperation of
- perceive this tapestry is the astral world. In order to see the
- perceive how this tapestry is woven. If we raise our consciousness to
- yet visible. If we wish to perceive these Spirits at work we must
- are those most easily perceived. Many a one who has entered into the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- exception of the Sun and Moon) he perceives the forces which
- of external life were imbued with deeper meaning. They perceived the
- by those of Jupiter. The Jupiter Spirits in particular were perceived
- when man could look up to the Sun and perceive the Spirits of Form
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- specially fitted to perceive clairvoyantly.
- were able to perceive the world of Primal Forces. It seemed as if
- Record they perceived again the entire sequence of events of the
- perceive the dominion of the Spirits of Wisdom and of the Spirits of
- Movement, a dominion which the Indians of a later epoch perceived
- the new. They perceived an active weaving of real spiritual powers at
- Nordic man perceived the figures of the Gods, the divine Beings
- he saw how he worked into his soul. How did he perceive Wotan or
- understanding of these individual Gods. Germanic-Nordic man perceived
- of air into words, so too we must perceive his presence and activity
- breath. This Nordic man perceived as a unity. Just as that which
- clairvoyantly as a unity; he perceives that the soughing of the wind
- macrocosm in physical-spiritual form. He was able to perceive how the
- Nordic man perceived in full consciousness the Folk Soul, the soul of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Indian civilization who had been able in Atlantis to perceive the
- is to say, in their clairvoyant field of vision they perceived the
- objectively amongst the other beings whom they perceived
- world. Formerly, before man was aware of his ego, before he perceived
- remarkably iridescent form. Because Nordic man could perceive the
- which his influence was perceived by the old dreamlike clairvoyance.
- however, still a few who were able to perceive directly what Nordic
- could only perceive on the physical plane, may also be allowed to
- ever told of a world which man was once able to perceive spiritually.
- special role. When we understand this role we shall then perceive the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- perceives Sif and Thor as the Beings who endowed him with his ‘I’.
- again at a time when man could perceive by means of the forces of the
- to the Earth is perceived in this way from the spiritual world. The
- perceived as the world which at the same time is felt to be the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- the physical plane what had been perceived in primeval clairvoyance.
- clairvoyance, to perceive something of what is announced only by
- perceive from the physical plane that which formerly could be
- perceived only in the Mystery Schools from the perspective of the
- Living Christ perceived by St. Paul, the Christ who is to be found in
- who are able to understand that they must perceive the spirit in the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: