Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perception
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- sense perception, e.g. Folk Souls or the Spirits of Nations. These
- intermediate time. Perception of spiritual world would return, but
- etheric body; in Persians, organ of perception was the astral body;
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- perception of man today.
- Beings who are inaccessible to sense perception. Today, however, we
- senses. Whilst the human being is known through sense-perception, a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- perceptions of the physical world, then you exclude precisely that
- perceptions of the external world — none of this concerns these
- were dependent upon our sense perceptions of the external world. In
- relied solely upon external perception? Everything that is included
- moral and aesthetic ideals. Whilst man's perception of the
- sense-perception, so the Archangel looks down upon the world that
- field of perception in which there are certain centres; these
- cold lie within our field of perception and constitute a world of
- perception; and just as we set out to conquer nature and transform it
- field of perception. This should give to some extent an insight into
- are beyond the immediate perception of the Folk Spirit or Archangel.
- personal experiences which derive from his sense perceptions are
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- perception of the external world if other Spirits, in reality Spirits
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- normal perception of Nature and the Spirit man knows only the realm
- Angels, are the Spirits who in a sense falsify clairvoyant perception
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- yet differentiate between the various external sense perceptions; at
- we are only comparing externals. The manner or mode of perception in
- unity of the Godhead, because he enjoyed direct perception into the
- raised themselves one stage above this level of perception, so that
- they experienced directly the transition from the old perception to
- of the East had “slept through”, namely, the perception
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- distinguish carefully between these modes of perception your
- peoples developed the perception of the ‘I’ long before
- the second post-Atlantean epoch man developed his perception of the
- greater degree of error, than the corresponding astral perception
- time when man did not apprehend the world through sensory perception
- Wolf and Hel. The effect was such that man's perception, his
- for a long time there still existed the direct perception of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Persian Folk Soul had not developed so far; its organ of perception
- organ of perception was the Sentient Soul; and the characteristic of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- North, much of the old education through clairvoyant perception has
- prove that mankind had not acquired any perception of, or insight
- can be investigated by means of spiritual perception. To us the
- perception of this Mystery which leads to the new vision I have
- of philosophy was a highly sublimated spiritual perception. This must
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: