Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: perfect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- of the Alps and Jura. It would be perfectly clear to us that this
- within him today implanted first as a seed and then perfected
- the human stage. Strange as this may seem, it will become perfectly
- from without when he has so far perfected himself that he is still in
- perfecting the etheric or life-body of man, is expressed in the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- people, and it also explains the inner perfection of thought so
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- perfect harmony between these three elements, each of which had been
- he perceives in it a symbol of the perfectly balanced cooperation of
- still very imperfect. But when the Earth shall have fulfilled its
- with its state of perfect balance, shines forth as the highest symbol
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- standpoint we are perfectly correct in describing the Negro race as
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- people, this people has learned how to develop and perfect the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- he overtakes it, causes an eclipse. This agrees perfectly with the
- eclipse is perfectly correct, just as the case of the wolf is
- perfectly correct from the astral point of view. In fact the astral
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- subjectively such a high degree of perfection that he did not feel
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- developed and perfected under Earth conditions. These Saturn-,
- stages of the Christ principle were only imperfectly understood. We
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: