Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: point
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- reason for the choice of my point of view; there is however a further
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- this point of view it will sometimes be necessary to ask you to
- beings who, from the ordinary point of view, have no reality. For
- point of view of Anthroposophy we distinguish the physical body,
- stage on Old Saturn. If we take our starting-point from those Beings
- their starting-point, they are therefore called “Spirits of
- epoch marks the turning point in our cycle and will not therefore be
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- must learn to accustom ourselves to new points of view. Man is in the
- pointed out yesterday that other forces also are active — the
- various forces at work. If, from the anthroposophical standpoint, we
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- prepared to make the endeavour. We must take our starting-point from
- therein centres or focal points. These centres are the human egos
- centres, these focal points, are the individual human personalities,
- centres or focal points round which the inner experiences of man are
- the designs of the Archangels, groups with specially appointed tasks
- upper hand over the influence of the Archangel. A case in point
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- is for example a point or a centre of cosmic influence situated in
- we now cross over to Asia, we find a point or centre where the
- Europe, a third point or centre is reached which permanently
- When we look more closely into these separate points or centres we
- deny this necessity is pointless; it serves only to put obstacles in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- them into form. We can therefore point to the cooperative activity on
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- shall here draw attention to one point only and what I am about to
- complicated that when we imagine we have grasped one point of view we
- standpoint we are perfectly correct in describing the Negro race as
- us now continue along the line joining the centres or focal points
- standpoint you will become aware of the five centres where the
- I pointed out that in
- forces at the various centres and the point of radiation for the race
- the line linking the focal points or centres in my diagram a few days
- transferring their point of attack principally to what we call the
- the nervous system therefore which from our point of view is not yet
- emerge, the Mongolian race and the Semitic race. This points to the
- felt themselves to be a focal point for the Zeus influence, were
- chieftain from his point of view. “Redskin is servant of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- has often been pointed out, the nuclei of future peoples remained
- behind at different points and from these nuclei were developed the
- is subject to two spiritual currents. The one has its starting-point
- mythology are in many respects curiously alike, I must point out
- at this point for the moment. We shall then continue our
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- character of Teutonic mythology. In the last lecture I pointed out
- that this Teutonic mythology, despite its many points of similarity
- similar or even alike, but the point is to know what is the nature of
- are not of the least consequence. The point is, rather, that one
- their point of view, the peoples of the Persian civilization were
- those days is the important point.
- life, in the hidden recesses of the soul as I pointed out in the last
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- audience who wish to analyse from a philosophical point of view my
- phenomenal world was merely Maya or illusion. Now I pointed out in
- analyse that lecture, not from a disinterested point of view, but
- higher Beings, the Angels and Archangels, in the way I pointed out
- the focal point of attack by infiltrating into his desires, impulses
- his point of attack in the inner being of man, in the play of the
- superstitious. From the external point of view the explanation of the
- perfectly correct from the astral point of view. In fact the astral
- born. The essential point is that the myth had its source in the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- individual people had its appointed task; chief amongst them was that
- the old Greek culture had to a certain extent reached its high point
- soul, only viewed from the standpoint of the Spiritual Soul and
- am”, which is the starting-point of Fichte's philosophy.
- on the one hand, Hegel's philosophy marks a high point,
- circulates in the body social, and the essential point is that the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- not apparent from the external point of view today, the Archangel of
- capacities develop naturally to the point when the Christ can be seen
- reality points to the future. But the Fenris Wolf, symbol of the
- Christian knows that the focal point of Christianity is a Mystery
- speaks from the point of view of Rosicrucianism accepts neither
- no less than the smaller isolated groups have each their appointed
- high ideal — each from his own standpoint and from his own
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: