Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: power
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- brings decline of creative powers — an aging process. The
- Mimir. Hönir gives power of thought; Lödur: blood and
- spiritual powers of the Archangel. Speech lives in our breathing; ego
- powers of nature. Niflheim and the twelve cranial nerves Muspelheim
- Luciferic powers within man.
- powers, i.e. Vidar will overcome the Fenris Wolf. Future mission of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- Powers (Exusiai) or Spirits of Form
- those Beings whom we call Spirits of Form or Powers, who are now two
- behind and amongst them are also certain Spirits of Form or Powers.
- Spirits of Form or Powers in terms of certain attributes, and by
- virtue of certain attributes are able to exercise the powers that
- energy for they are in reality ‘Powers’, i.e.
- with the power to transform the larynx and the organs of speech in
- of Form, because with their greater energy and superior powers the
- behind on the Old Moon, are at present not Spirits of Form or Powers
- language exercised such a powerful influence and had such telling
- power was the work of the Archangels who were responsible for
- culture. And the language preserved its powerful influence because
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- inner power of your own soul. In order to realize this one need only
- an operation in pure thought by the power of your own inner activity;
- quickening powers of the soul, men with a richer inner life; these
- of Form or Powers who have only renounced in part the attributes of
- Powers. In respect of certain attributes they are really Spirits of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- provided by the Spirits of Form, the Beings whom we call Powers or
- third of his life (up to the age of twenty) under the powerful
- character, and the abnormal Spirits of Form, those Spirits or Powers
- formative influences make a powerful impression upon him. The
- power, spiritual substance, from the East; but Central Europe must
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Spirits of Form — Powers (Exusiai)
- the forces. Just imagine for a moment how powerful are the forces of
- finally to the Old Moon he owed the astral body and the power of
- reverence for the ruling cosmic Powers. They command our deep respect
- whole mission of the Earth. In order to realize this power of Love
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- Powers directing these tribes or folk communities were at different
- substance. Hence the power of speculation, the power of synthetic
- radiated the most powerful spiritual impulses, the centre which was
- native powers of the Archangel, is in its pictures closely akin to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- were already endowed with spiritual powers and spiritual capacities
- Spirits of Form or Powers, but were more intimately associated with
- at a lower stage of evolution, they looked to the Powers or Spirits
- Persians were conversant with the Powers or Spirits of Form, known
- radiations which we know as Spirits of Form or Powers and which, from
- into the world of the Powers or Spirits of Form. That which is to be
- more highly developed spiritual powers. This also helps to explain
- old Atlantis man beheld the spiritual Powers and spoke of a kind of
- the new. They perceived an active weaving of real spiritual powers at
- which Odin acquired the power to give the gift of language to the
- speech. At his Initiation Odin won power over that wisdom which lives
- power of language. This explains why the later saga traces the
- power of speech through the appropriate Archangel is expressed in the
- who gave the power of thought and Lödur who gave that which is
- power, but who at the same time is closely related to the single
- as we feel within ourselves the power of Odin in the transformation
- ever and again into his hand; he felt the power of one of the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- power working into their souls. You may possibly find it difficult to
- before man acquires the power to see the ‘I’ objectively
- clairvoyance, the power to see the ‘I’ objectively, that
- hand, through the Luciferic powers, man had to accept the possibility
- ego too has been permeated by the Luciferic power. When therefore we
- without that influence. Thus to the Luciferic powers we owe the most
- we also know that because these Luciferic powers had intervened in
- the entire constitution of human nature, other powers were able to
- he had not been obliged to submit to the influence of another power
- after he had opened himself to the invasion of a Luciferic power.
- speaks of both Luciferic and Ahrimanic powers. It will seem very
- powers which give us an external, false Picture of the world and
- Children of Light, the Spirits who are here the dominant Powers. He
- inward path. Where the Luciferic powers are lurking he will not allow
- himself to become aware of the good powers which are present there:
- saw these two powers and took up a position midway between them. He
- advent of certain powers which penetrated into his inner being and
- these powers which permeated his astral body in order to bring
- in the power which in these Scandinavian and Germanic regions even
- not prepared to submit passively to random external powers, but is
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- sensible-super-sensible, divine spiritual powers associated with the
- Christianized by the powers of the future — there is indeed no
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- box. What is this magic ship? If Freyr is the power which transmits
- progress and to develop higher powers. He who believes that the
- has evolved out of the Midgard Snake which Loki, the Luciferic power,
- to give birth to a new clairvoyance. The power given by the old
- Archangel Odin, the old clairvoyant powers, cannot save man;
- something very different must supplant them. These future powers
- powers which would confuse mankind if Odin should not succeed in
- find that in the twentieth century the power to see the Christ can be
- the period of Kali Yuga were acquired the powers which shall enable
- power of Vidar who will banish from the hearts and minds of men all
- By virtue of this inherent power he is able to ensure that what could
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: