Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: present
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Notes
- original German will be found at the end of the present volume.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- cultures in the Past, Present and Future. Solovieff
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- views which are presented in my publications. That is the external
- mankind at the present time will find that what I then said throws a
- of the present world-situation these earlier investigations were a
- especially at the present time, to speak quite impartially about the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- of Form create the present physical body of man which becomes the
- present form of the brain. Normal Archai work in the thought life,
- before the present Earth condition. Ego-consciousness made possible
- race represent monotheism in religion and monism in philosophy, cf.
- Rabbinism. Other peoples represented polytheism and pluralism, cf.
- of Europe. Time Spirit of present epoch subject to impulses of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- other hand, we have every reason, especially at the present time, to
- asking a great deal of our present age to believe in the existence of
- man of the present day consists of these bodies. Now you already know
- spiritualizes them and transmutes them from the present lower form
- can envisage at present is the spiritualisation of the physical body,
- the most intractable member of his being. When our present physical
- present incarnated and three others which the ego will fashion into
- developing is present in man today, at most only the first
- present stage of his evolution. We clearly see the ego fashioning the
- as we recognize that our present life is the consequence of earlier
- were first created during our present Earth epoch, the astral body
- the stages of evolution of the various Beings down to the present
- further develop our present astral body, etheric or life-body and our
- surely as man is at the present stage of development, so surely are
- does today. The whole human entity at the present time is to some
- am floating outside and above them.” If, at the present time,
- possible at present, but it will be a possibility when he has evolved
- a transformation of man's present condition. Here materialistic
- the Graeco-Latin and our present culture which in the course of time
- can observe this at the present time. How is it that so many persons
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- Clairvoyant consciousness presents a different picture. Whoever is
- physical incarnation, in that which is represented by the
- belong at the present time solely to the Spirits of Form who have
- not given the brain its present form. Beings such as these are able
- their studies, but from motives of higher wisdom which is omnipresent
- the Earth-existence represent what is called the Zeitgeist, the
- behind on the Old Moon, are at present not Spirits of Form or Powers
- representatives of their time. We can look upon them as men who were
- during the Old Moon cycle advanced to their present rank. Man is the
- different conditions prevailed. The picture I have just presented
- Indian people represented the first flowering of the post-Atlantean
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- stages beyond man, Beings who, at the present time, are engaged in
- a symbolic representation of the thought.)
- ideals and so on are present in the Intellectual Soul and in the
- task. At the present time man stands at the initial stage of this
- expression, a Maya, of an inner process. In the present case we see
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- present form and inner being could only have arisen through the
- reaching its present condition, had to pass through three conditions,
- present state. It is only during his present Earth incarnation that
- Old Moon and the Earth period itself up to the present moment. If you
- it is clear that man's present organization could only have
- clear that man attains his present-day consciousness much too early.
- development in a particular way during this present Earth-evolution.
- should now be clear to you. If the line BC represents life on Earth
- who are responsible for our present consciousness — not between
- traced back to the regions of present-day Africa and Asia. Later, a
- we can see that they represent successive recapitulations of
- admit that up to the present time the creations of man are still
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- facts underlying our present investigation we must transcend those
- of the facts presented in this lecture course. For this reason these
- to accept what is revealed to us at the present time concerning the
- forces alone were present, clearly man would not have solid ground
- present planetary form. The forces of the Spirits of Will and the
- is true, it would not be as fluid as the ocean in its present state;
- present-day geologists have confirmed — that peculiar wave-like
- could become our present Earth. If you refer to my books
- lie before it, represent, and have represented, a particular stage in
- if we take a man of the present day and ignore for the moment his
- could have attained their present form. A man owes his physical body
- that man could be endowed with his present constitutional make-up,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- shine down upon us in the light from our present Cosmos — then
- the man of the present is subject to its own fixed laws.
- preponderance of the Mercury forces which are present in the
- who is present in the blood of the generations, in the blood of
- Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, He proclaimed that He was present in the
- these two geographical centres were always present in human
- observes how, in the nineteenth century, a representative of these
- one representing those who came from Europe, and the other those who,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- Hierarchies, has been represented in the most diverse ways and in a
- represent the one God, the Monon.
- represent an ultimate ideal; it could never lead to a real
- monotheism also had to be represented, so that the urge, the impulse
- find the extremes of monotheism at the present day amongst the
- was analytic; to represent the one World-Principle as articulated
- representations which can apprehend phenomena with sympathetic
- present epoch the possibility of rising into the Hierarchy of the
- through the successive epochs. He became the representative guiding
- to the rank of a Spirit of Form. Thus, our present fifth
- which at the present time are reflected only in the peculiar
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- present time it is not easy to understand this essential element
- are outside the scope of the present lecture — there is a
- anthropological studies of the present day, because it is everywhere
- different Beings are present in Adonis and in Christ, then we are
- the present day. Therefore the results of the extensive research in
- than the immediate experiences of the present moment. It is no longer
- present happening. He was there with his own ego; he was a conscious
- represented the wisdom that lives directly in the spoken sounds of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Lucifer, therefore, is omnipresent in our Earth-existence and finds
- undeniably present in all traditions associated with the Bible. But
- himself to become aware of the good powers which are present there:
- his astral, etheric and physical bodies. At the present day one can
- influence begets sickness and death. Those who were present at my
- course the materialists of the present day will be greatly surprised
- Fenris Wolf represents the configuration surrounding man because he
- universally applied in the representations of Teutonic mythology.
- representations of the influence of Loki or Lucifer in the form in
- present to you as an illustration of the clairvoyant knowledge of
- even in the broad outline I have presented to you, you can feel the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Present and Future.
- individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- development of mankind in the remote past, in the present and will
- presented a blurred, pale, lifeless image of reality; as I have
- philosophies of Central Europe represented by Fichte, Schelling and
- present epoch which is not yet concluded. The next epoch will see the
- they present that which in spirit is wholly different from any other
- What this Slavonic ‘mythology’ presents to us as the
- depict in our spiritual cosmogony; these are more nearly represented
- look at the conception of Christ as presented by Hegel, for example,
- conception in order to present it as an offering to the in-streaming
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- at this present moment would otherwise create further complications.
- counterpart. He is said to represent the primeval memory of the
- that what he has seen is the karmic counterpart of his present deeds
- in the world in which He has always been present since the Mystery of
- occult training is still a necessity. It always presents things in a
- vicinity of Cologne and no one knows whom it represents. But it is
- are compelled by the needs of the situation to present the facts as
- not yet be presented in the first half of the fifth post-Atlantean
- presented may also help us to make the firm resolution to harbour the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: