Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: real
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- real insight into national characteristics we must explore the
- paradoxical to speak of Folk Souls as real entities in the sense that
- we speak of the reality of thinking, feeling and willing in
- which considers higher spiritual Beings to be a reality, a totally
- spiritual reality behind the evolution of peoples and seeks the
- forces which direct this evolution in this spiritual reality. We then
- in a spiritual reality or one must abandon such a psychology in toto.
- chosen, or if an oriental terminology were adopted whose real meaning
- reality of existence provides at the same time a practical view of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- development. The reality of Beings who cannot be apprehended through
- physical expression of a spiritual reality. A geographical region has
- Soul and lower part of the Intellectual Soul, but in the realm of
- Archangels and Archai) in the intermediate realm.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Relevant Literature
- Inner Realities of Evolution (5 lectures)
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- which are really somewhat remote from the thinking, feeling and
- heritage. This is not so, however. In reality, homelessness is, or
- beings who, from the ordinary point of view, have no reality. For
- in this area, a living reality exists there, a reality that he would
- living reality is the frank admission that it is possible to envisage
- the existence of real Beings who are not immediately perceptible to
- it is unmistakably a real Being.
- idea of a real Being? I propose to illustrate this by a
- incarnations, so too do we realize that the Earth itself has known
- Beings who underwent the human stage on Old Sun, we realize that they
- have just characterized. We doubt their reality as little as we doubt
- their superiority to ourselves. Now this reality is not unrelated to
- consciousness is at a loss. It is unable to realize that the
- nation really is. A nation is a homogeneous group of people directed
- will pass over into the sixth cultural epoch. We also realize that
- devoid of reality; still less would he be prepared to accept the
- ‘Spirit of the Age’ conceals the existence of a real
- progressive development of successive epochs may be realized, in
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- express their corporeality in some form or other. And these Beings
- the materialist, to deal in unrealities. To clairvoyant consciousness
- realities of life it is forgotten and people cling to their old
- configuration of the landscape which we see around us is, in reality,
- quite realistically the etheric body of the human being embedded in
- Archangelic Beings, who are the real Spirits of the indigenous groups
- realize this completely because they do not possess the necessary
- energy for they are in reality ‘Powers’, i.e.
- and we must clearly realize that man could not have acquired certain
- this nature takes place therefore in the realms where the Folk
- Archai had not taken place in their etheric bodies. It is really the
- Spirits of Personality who are, in reality, Spirits of Form. Those
- also between those Spirits of Personality who, in reality, are
- intuitively the thought-life to the people. We shall really
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- These transformations, however, are not to be confused with the real
- inner power of your own soul. In order to realize this one need only
- sounds, warmth and cold there exists a fundamental reality, namely,
- in higher realms. The vision of these higher realms is denied the
- growth of materialism. If man could have a clear view over the realm
- ‘I’ which embraces a world of higher realms, a realm of
- spiritual realities in which it dwells, as man dwells in the kingdom
- of the animals, plants and minerals. We must realize therefore that
- reality, so to the Archangelic Beings, to the Folk Spirits, we
- For man, however, it is something very real, something that he feels
- are intermediaries, and it is important that we should realize that
- are realized. Between the individual and the Archangels are the
- simply as an allegory, but as a close approximation to reality.
- this inner process — in reality all history is only an external
- stocktaking place externally. But the inner reality is that the
- abnormal Archangels have shown themselves to be, in reality, Spirits
- Powers. In respect of certain attributes they are really Spirits of
- sphere as the Spirits of Form, but who are really Spirits of
- in reality, entrusted with the mission of Spirits of Form. This is
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- and the origins of the individual folk communities, we must realize
- prefigured, gradually realized and developed until they reached their
- is to further man's ego-development, which can only be realized
- interest in the development of the physical body since this is really
- recapitulation of what man underwent on Old Sun. In reality the
- hitherto is, in reality, a kind of embryonic state, a sort of
- perception of the external world if other Spirits, in reality Spirits
- we must realize that when our fifth post-Atlantean epoch is
- the black and yellow races has no real validity. In such cases the
- line which in reality describes a curve obeys a cosmic law and does
- in fact exist; it is a reality and expresses the law according to
- objective. If you bear in mind that, in reality, all civilization is
- in a state of flux, you will then realize that the further we move
- evolution of mankind. In this realm neither personal sympathy nor
- islands and peninsulas, then we shall realize what sentiments must
- realization that Plato was a descendant of Solon, an Ionian, a Greek,
- Angels, we realize the steps which were necessary to bring forth a
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- lecture-course I propose to show — and herein lies its real
- found therefore in the phenomenal world, the realm of Maya or
- normal perception of Nature and the Spirit man knows only the realm
- substance”. What is the real nature of that upon which we stand
- man believes to have a real existence does not exist at all, it is an
- illusion. In reality spiritual forces are at work radiating from
- wholly unreal; it is simply illusion. In reality it is the product of
- the realms of the Spirits of Will below them as well as in that of
- we perceive first of all beyond the realm of the Spirits of Form who
- consciousness. It is a reality; it approaches all men from without as
- when we realize that for the skilful interweaving of outer Will,
- then, is the mission of the Spirits of Form? What is the real Mission
- the three forces, the inner being really creates something new. A
- implies, in reality, transforming the Trinity into a Quaternary. To
- and this is what one may call the really creative, the inwardly
- whole mission of the Earth. In order to realize this power of Love
- reality Spirits of Movement, weave into the tapestry that which
- is being woven as the real mission of Earth only the Maya, the outer
- nearest realm above the physical world in which it is possible to
- raise our spiritual vision to still higher realms. But already in the
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- reality. Thus, if all these seven Spirits of Form could work in
- would fashion the real Ego-being. But as other spiritual Beings
- from the community. In reality, therefore, only six Spirits of Form
- are really Spirits of Movement should disturb the balance or harmony.
- from the abnormal Spirits of Form who are really Spirits of Movement.
- become realized in a special manner; then Saturn withdrew into
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- realize that we are here dealing with that mighty stream of humanity
- understand this if you bear in mind that, in reality, this particular
- being or ultimate substance constitutes the underlying reality of the
- physical world. The real inspirers of the worship of a single
- represent an ultimate ideal; it could never lead to a real
- ultimate Reality and so to furnish particular aspects of it with
- real, true esoteric Christianity, have their source in his
- post-Atlantean epoch is really governed by a Time Spirit who in a
- of the real, inner being of the Scandinavian Folk Soul. Herein, too,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- mythology, and so on. To anyone who knows the real facts this
- if one realizes that in past ages those who participated in them,
- we have grasped this, we realize that Greek mythology was built up
- the new. They perceived an active weaving of real spiritual powers at
- of clairvoyance really saw the presence of Odin everywhere in the
- human microcosm, the microcosmic North, the cool realm where human
- Angels and Archangels into his soul. He realizes that these events
- however, come from an entirely different realm from those we find
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- that true reality was to be found in the spiritual world, whilst the
- really dealing with two factors, with the knower, the cognizing
- same. It is important to realize that in human evolution, in the
- they became conscious of the real inner striving towards the ‘I’.
- you bear this in mind you will realize that Europe was destined to
- spiritual science of all ages that is familiar with the real facts,
- picture of Lucifer. And this shows that there was a clear realization
- that Lucifer played a part in evolution, a realization that is
- in Teutonic mythology. As Nordic man was still clairvoyant, he really
- he now realized that something else stemmed from this influence.
- reality, he saw that the thoughts of the freedom and independence of
- immersed in corporeality and, on the other hand, the penalty for this
- cause. They fail to realize that one external appearance may resemble
- this kind of mistake. Externally the real facts may often be exactly
- prepared to accept the real facts instead of this external
- clairvoyant sees are not allegories, but real Beings.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- great collective task. You will realize from what has been said that,
- the East, when the ‘I’ really awoke, it was not of course
- really endowed him with his individual ‘I’. But at the
- less real, less clear-cut; it had less the stamp of reality. Whilst
- presented a blurred, pale, lifeless image of reality; as I have
- was a culture that we can only understand from within, if we realize
- the Spiritual Soul with the human ego had not yet been realized
- comprehensible if one realizes that, in consequence of this, an
- realities; it would have been impossible for him to make the strange
- polemics which in reality rest upon deep misunderstandings, because
- realization that the two aspects, the Human and the Divine, must be
- realization of what took place when the Christ Spirit entered into
- if one recognizes that their cooperation is a reality, that they form
- stemmed, not from an imaginary, but from a spiritually real Indian
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- we shall realize — and this applies to no other mythology —
- unless he realizes that this event actually took place.
- Earth belongs to Riesenheim. We realize, therefore, that Nordic man
- unite with the physical-corporeal instruments existing in the human
- world-events conform to law, he will then realize, little by little,
- salvation. It is extremely important to realize that Spiritual
- done. At that time man was not really a free agent, although he could
- into the real progress of human evolution towards a higher
- the spiritual theories are really permeated by a living, spiritual
- flourished, then this people must realize that the old clairvoyance
- etheric clairvoyance he will realize that the forces of the old Gods
- reality points to the future. But the Fenris Wolf, symbol of the
- of the Gods we realize that Teutonic mythology gives promise of
- one part of a greater whole — has been realized for the fifth
- discover in the realm of the Nordic and Germanic Archangels a source
- they really are.
- will realize how right I am. Avail yourselves of every means at your
- realized in all aspects of our earthly life. Let us try to come to an
- really important for the whole of humanity, that the larger nations
- Science, as we shall realize more and more clearly, will bring an end
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: