Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: reality
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- we speak of the reality of thinking, feeling and willing in
- which considers higher spiritual Beings to be a reality, a totally
- spiritual reality behind the evolution of peoples and seeks the
- forces which direct this evolution in this spiritual reality. We then
- in a spiritual reality or one must abandon such a psychology in toto.
- reality of existence provides at the same time a practical view of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- development. The reality of Beings who cannot be apprehended through
- physical expression of a spiritual reality. A geographical region has
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- heritage. This is not so, however. In reality, homelessness is, or
- beings who, from the ordinary point of view, have no reality. For
- in this area, a living reality exists there, a reality that he would
- living reality is the frank admission that it is possible to envisage
- have just characterized. We doubt their reality as little as we doubt
- their superiority to ourselves. Now this reality is not unrelated to
- devoid of reality; still less would he be prepared to accept the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- express their corporeality in some form or other. And these Beings
- configuration of the landscape which we see around us is, in reality,
- energy for they are in reality ‘Powers’, i.e.
- Spirits of Personality who are, in reality, Spirits of Form. Those
- also between those Spirits of Personality who, in reality, are
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- sounds, warmth and cold there exists a fundamental reality, namely,
- reality, so to the Archangelic Beings, to the Folk Spirits, we
- simply as an allegory, but as a close approximation to reality.
- this inner process — in reality all history is only an external
- stocktaking place externally. But the inner reality is that the
- abnormal Archangels have shown themselves to be, in reality, Spirits
- in reality, entrusted with the mission of Spirits of Form. This is
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- recapitulation of what man underwent on Old Sun. In reality the
- hitherto is, in reality, a kind of embryonic state, a sort of
- perception of the external world if other Spirits, in reality Spirits
- line which in reality describes a curve obeys a cosmic law and does
- in fact exist; it is a reality and expresses the law according to
- objective. If you bear in mind that, in reality, all civilization is
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- illusion. In reality spiritual forces are at work radiating from
- wholly unreal; it is simply illusion. In reality it is the product of
- consciousness. It is a reality; it approaches all men from without as
- implies, in reality, transforming the Trinity into a Quaternary. To
- reality Spirits of Movement, weave into the tapestry that which
- of Reality in order to produce this tapestry from which the pattern
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- reality. Thus, if all these seven Spirits of Form could work in
- from the community. In reality, therefore, only six Spirits of Form
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- understand this if you bear in mind that, in reality, this particular
- being or ultimate substance constitutes the underlying reality of the
- ultimate Reality and so to furnish particular aspects of it with
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- that true reality was to be found in the spiritual world, whilst the
- reality, he saw that the thoughts of the freedom and independence of
- immersed in corporeality and, on the other hand, the penalty for this
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- less real, less clear-cut; it had less the stamp of reality. Whilst
- presented a blurred, pale, lifeless image of reality; as I have
- polemics which in reality rest upon deep misunderstandings, because
- if one recognizes that their cooperation is a reality, that they form
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- reality points to the future. But the Fenris Wolf, symbol of the
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: