Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: receive
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- flourish and their various metamorphoses receive all that the Spirit
- the individual may receive into himself that which the Folk Spirit
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- is impossible for him to receive tactile impressions of objects. Such
- an enthusiast, but he is never a practical man. We must not receive
- exclude from the inner life that which the Sentient Soul receives
- receives from without, the Archangel receives from within; hence when
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- enough to receive it and has much to redeem from an earlier epoch,
- capacities which otherwise he would have received about his twentieth
- life man has to give back what he received during the first, the
- attributes which he thus receives because these etheric formative
- Through the migration from West to East they received those fresh,
- West for that part of humanity which is to receive spiritual
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- our inmost being we shall also receive the countless blessings of all
- is pouring in on to the Earth from cosmic spaces and is received by
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- where they could receive the: training appropriate to their race.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- original Zarathustra, received his inspiration. This again is an
- their different divinities are comprehended in a unity, receive the
- through which mankind received the Christ Impulse. This Impulse was
- Northern Europe, received their inspirations? In the eyes of the
- Grail. The Archangel of the Northern peoples first received his
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- receive Baldur's influence and he would have developed in
- experiences were lost when Nordic man received the consolations of
- one who has received all that stems from earlier epochs as the origin
- received as a gift from Odin, whilst feeling that he himself has
- undergone the ensuing evolution. He should receive into himself the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- necessary that the Celts themselves should receive an education and
- received from higher worlds and which they could not have acquired of
- existed in the old Atlantean epoch. One literally receives an occult,
- be uplifted to receive the Spirit Self in the sixth post Atlantean
- which his Spiritual Soul will be able to receive the Spirit Self, so
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- those old forces which they (the people) had received through their
- hitherto been received in a clairvoyant form. He was the living
- continuation of forces clairvoyantly received. He had therefore to
- specially fitted to receive them. A time will come when individuals
- clairvoyance? There will be some who will receive clairvoyant
- Christ on the physical plane, to receive tidings of Him and to bear
- belief in authority. This need to test everything received from
- received a most favourable impression which they hasten to express in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: