Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: speak
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- paradoxical to speak of Folk Souls as real entities in the sense that
- we speak of the reality of thinking, feeling and willing in
- especially at the present time, to speak quite impartially about the
- order today to begin to speak of this mission. This is particularly
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- pleasure to speak at greater length for the third time to our friends
- speak quite impartially about the mission of the individual, Folk
- their mission hitherto, so it is in order today to begin to speak of
- fingers and hands. We may therefore speak of a Swiss Folk Spirit in
- the same way as we speak of the Spirit of a man. We can just as
- speaking of Old Saturn, Old Sun and Old Moon conditions another
- speak the language of his people. He does not acquire this by his own
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- picture of a particular geographical area. To speak of a particular
- cooperate with the Archangels and, so to speak, work in conjunction
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- directives, when he is compelled, so to speak, to take over some of
- communities. We rightly speak of a German, Dutch or Norwegian nation;
- at the same time we speak of a Germanic race. Now what lies behind
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- germinal condition. And if I may speak somewhat figuratively I might
- opposition to the intentions of the Spirits of Form, so to speak —
- period of evolution when one can justifiably speak of the idea of
- speak of race in the true sense of the term before the Lemurian
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- arises, so to speak, a frontier or boundary which is the apparent
- occult schools speak. That too is what Goethe describes when he
- speaks of the Sun, not as the giver of light, but when he says:
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- Jupiter, Mars, Venus and Mercury, speaking in terms of the seven
- such Mystery Oracle the truths of which we are now speaking were
- it is the Great Spirit who speaks to him in the soughing of the wind,
- who to us speaks truth. Yes, from the lips of the Great Spirit comes
- great, they do not speak the truth.” Thus spoke the Indian
- letters — “dance on the paper; they do not speak the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- differentiated. It is of course extremely difficult to speak
- world it would be regarded as the height of folly to speak of that
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- to observe how human development sprang forth, so to speak, from the
- so to speak, to the outer. He could still respond when he learned
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- speak of the relationship of the human ego to the surrounding
- speak of Lucifer, we are speaking of that which has thrust man down
- speaks of both Luciferic and Ahrimanic powers. It will seem very
- from the Greek — that St. Mark's Gospel does not speak of
- indications here, but if it were possible to speak for weeks on end
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- will not be the last time that we shall speak together here on
- truths, people might venture to speak of a future manifestation of
- speaks from the point of view of Rosicrucianism accepts neither
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: