Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sphere
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Preface
- are valid in the sphere of natural science in order to describe the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- aura. This aura is the sphere of activity of the Folk Spirit. Every
- planetary spheres in late Lemurian and Atlantean times and their
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- disposal. We should not break new ground in this sphere if I did not
- ego in the spiritual atmosphere of our Earth, whose ego has already
- into mankind and thus draw mankind into the sphere of their own
- brought them together here? They come from the spheres of activity of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- other sphere for their activity than that in which the normal Folk
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- those spheres where the consciousness of the Archangels is active.
- Archangels are also able to work into the sphere of the abnormal
- evidence of the severance survives save an atmosphere of bustling
- sphere as the Spirits of Form, but who are really Spirits of
- Movement. Just as there is a sphere in which the normal and abnormal
- Archangels cooperate so we have here a sphere in which the normal and
- Spirits of Movement enter into the sphere belonging to the Spirits of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- to go through them in the spiritual spheres surrounding the Earth.
- spiritual sphere surrounding the Earth and had incarnated only during
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- who work inward from the cosmic sphere and unfold their activity in
- boundaries of air and heat or warmth — for the atmosphere is
- Earth, when we lift our eyes to the Cosmic Spheres, all the
- perceives the Music of the Spheres of which the Pythagorean and other
- With brother spheres in rival song,
- Music of the Spheres is still there, but it is inaudible to ordinary
- could hear the Music of the Spheres. It sounds forth both day and
- a reservoir of assimilated light, the Music of the Spheres sounds
- the Music of the Spheres operating throughout the Universe. That is
- in from the cosmic sphere. From outside, the Beings of the second
- from without, from the celestial spheres, but here they are working
- transposed their sphere and are fallen Spirits, are the first Beings
- in the spiritual atmosphere of the Earth. These Beings who are the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- wish to find in the Cosmos the sphere of activity of the normal
- Sun sphere for that cosmic “Lodge”, that community in the
- look for it, not in the Sun sphere, but in the Moon sphere at a
- centred in the Sun (for Jahve withdrew towards the Moon sphere solely
- or Jehovah, from the sphere of the Moon acts as a counterpoise by
- virtue of this function as Regent and Guide of that sphere. The
- sphere meet and cooperate with the Mars Spirits and thus a special
- the peoples living more in the Western Hemisphere, on the other hand,
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- spheres. Before their ego-consciousness had awakened they had
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- universe. Hence the completely different atmosphere in the old Indian
- spheres by inner contemplation. They sought salvation by uniting
- have been added to it, and the spheres of power and the relationships
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- Hegel in the nineteenth century seem far removed from the sphere of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- of the Cosmos, out of the atmosphere, out of planetary spheres, in
- spheres. That is the mystery underlying the Nerthus myth and it has
- descended from planetary spheres with that which springs out of the
- all spheres. It is not only ingrained in the West, but has also
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: