Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: sun
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Saturn, Old Sun, Old Moon and Earth
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- rudiment of physical body), Old Sun (etheric body), Old Moon (astral
- Saturn, his etheric body and life of Feeling to Old Sun, astral body
- conjunction with the Elohim on the Sun and Jahve on the Moon create
- the Semitic race. Where they work in opposition to the Sun and Moon
- emerges after the three Earth incarnations of Saturn, Sun and Moon.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- stage, that of the Old Sun, and the physical body during ancient
- speaking of Old Saturn, Old Sun and Old Moon conditions another
- stages of Old Moon, Old Sun and Old Saturn. It is immaterial whether
- Sun. These Beings are the Archangeloi or Archangels who are two
- Saturn, the Archangels or Archangeloi were men on Old Sun, the Angels
- Beings who underwent the human stage on Old Sun, we realize that they
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- Archangels who underwent their human stage on Old Sun. At that time
- not undergo their Archangelic stage on the Old Sun, but are now
- that stage during the Old Sun condition of the Earth. Thus, other
- Sun into the cosmic spaces. Before the advent of Christ Jesus men
- of development on Old Sun and had not undergone their evolution on
- Sun stage, but only at the Old Moon stage, are now Spirits of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- three or four incarnations of our Earth — Old Saturn, Old Sun,
- recapitulation of what man underwent on Old Sun. In reality the
- — the incidence of the sun's rays, the proximity of the
- active. These forces — I beg you not to misunderstand what I am
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Old Sun, Old Moon and Earth.
- Old Sun, Old Moon and Earth.
- the Sun. Light, therefore, is the element in which the Spirits of
- speaks of the Sun, not as the giver of light, but when he says:
- The Sun, in ancient guise, competing
- we gaze out into cosmic spaces and perceive first of all the Sun in
- the planetary epochs of Old Saturn, Old Sun, and Old Moon before it
- Saturn, Sun, Moon and Earth states the cooperative activity of those
- Old Sun and Old Moon epochs. This is not easy because we must first
- of the mission of the Old Sun epoch if you study the etheric body and
- that the etheric body can be traced back to the Old Sun. The
- him. To the Old Sun he owed his etheric body and sentient life, and
- passed through the Old Sun epoch in order, on the one hand, to lay
- Will. In the same way, the Old Sun universe was necessary in order to
- endowment of the element of Will, the Old Sun mission principally
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- you must seek for them in the Sun. You must always look towards the
- Sun sphere for that cosmic “Lodge”, that community in the
- or Elohim work from the Sun; one of these Spirits had to detach Himself
- look for it, not in the Sun sphere, but in the Moon sphere at a
- Spirits of Form withdraw with the separation of the Sun, but in the
- the other six Spirits remained in the Sun — and because Jahve
- the separation of the Sun was a necessity for the following reasons:
- in the sunlight. If, however, we wish to understand how the abnormal
- centred in the Sun (for Jahve withdrew towards the Moon sphere solely
- imagine that a certain Sun-force, which streams towards us in the
- normal Spirits of Form are centred in the Sun and one of them, Jahve
- if the Elohim or normal Spirits of Form, operating from the Sun, are
- exception of the Sun and Moon) he perceives the forces which
- six Elohim who are centred in the Sun. In the Mongolian race,
- from the Sun and Jahve from the Moon create the Mongolian race, so in
- of the Elohim, which stream in from the Sun. But the Greeks dedicated
- when man could look up to the Sun and perceive the Spirits of Form
- centred in the Sun and in the Moon. From here we shall pass on to
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- Old Saturn, Old Sun, and Old Moon. The emergent world without form
- place when the Sun and Moon were still united, of the separation of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- Sun Spirit, the Spirit of Light. He has first to show that this world
- of the Sun — in the epoch of the old clairvoyance of course,
- they chose the image of a wolf pursuing the Sun and who, the moment
- wolf in pursuit of the Sun. The old imaginative Nordic man sees these
- which describes the wolf in pursuit of the Sun. That an eclipse
- Sun seems to the occultist to betray a mind that is even more
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- separate world because it is associated with the physical sun and its
- so often met with in Persian mythology; it recognizes the Sun Being
- that which the Sun Spirit weaves into both these worlds. A fifth
- polemics which in reality rest upon deep misunderstandings, because
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- could misunderstandings arise from what has been said. But if we have
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: