Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: three
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Contents
- Lecture ThreeThe inner life of the Folk Spirits.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- three members into Spirit Self (Manas), Life Spirit (Buddhi) and
- Spirit Man (Atma). The ego works through the three bodily members and
- develops in them the threefold soul: Sentient Soul, Intellectual Soul
- The three former cosmic stages of man: Old Saturn (creation of
- Lecture Three
- the Archangels, e.g. Folk Spirits. Archangels have three
- modifications of their etheric body which correspond to the three
- arise out of races. Earth passed through three states or conditions
- Hierarchy work in the three Ethers; the third Hierarchy (Angels,
- bring about the harmony of the three from within. The element of Love
- emerges after the three Earth incarnations of Saturn, Sun and Moon.
- Loki and his three offspring: the Midgard Snake, Fenris
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Relevant Literature
- the Threefold Social OrderLectures given to Workmen at the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 1. Angels, Folk Spirits, Time Spirits: their part in the Evolution of Mankind.
- that the ego works upon the three lower members of the human being,
- Thus we are familiar with three members of the human organism which
- present incarnated and three others which the ego will fashion into
- distant future, there are the three preparatory members; the Sentient
- of this future development by having learnt to control his three
- to develop these three members further. You will also be aware, no
- Saturn. Thus we look back to three incarnations of the Earth and in
- Being, who is three stages above man. It conceals the identity of the
- we have looked up to the Beings who attained their human stage three
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 2. Normal and abnormal Archangels and Time Spirits.
- expresses itself in three ways. The etheric aura of the people
- interpenetrates, permeates man; it affects three aspects of his
- being. The interplay of these three aspects creates the peculiar
- people. This etheric aura acts upon the three temperaments, the
- etheric aura of a people streams into these three temperaments. In
- the single individual these three temperaments may be variously
- individuals depends entirely upon the extent to which the three
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- Lecture Three
- LECTURE THREE:
- must picture it as composed of three members:
- of man is active in all three members of his inner life, in the
- conscious in the Spiritual Soul. If we wish to examine these three
- must regard them as three modifications, as three members of the
- consists of three modifications of the astral body. The three
- therefore consists of three modifications of the astral body.
- manifested in these three modifications of the astral body, so the
- inner life of man, is manifested in three members, three
- the normal Folk Spirits, we distinguish three modifications of the
- etheric body and since these three modifications are situated not in
- the three modifications in the soul-life of man. Therefore, you must
- that the sum of the three angles of a triangle is equal to two right
- measure the three angles of a triangle with the aid of a protractor
- of these three angles is equal to 180 degrees. But, irrespective of
- at once from inner experience that the sum of the three angles is 180
- figure shows conclusively that the sum of the three angles is equal
- body of man in accordance with the three types of force. In this
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- reaching its present condition, had to pass through three conditions,
- in the course of which the three so-called members or vehicles of
- three or four incarnations of our Earth — Old Saturn, Old Sun,
- normal Spirits of Form show no interest. The three life-periods,
- three periods or thirds — an ascending third, a middle third
- associated with the development of man during the first of his three
- the ages of twenty-one and twenty-three but at some other time —
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- Hierarchical ladder. Below him are the three kingdoms of nature, the
- we have the highest of the three Hierarchies — the first
- the part of three different forces which proceed from three kinds of
- have stated that the three elements, water, air and fire are related
- which these threefold forces are concentrated for our spiritual
- we observe the cooperative activity of these three Hierarchies and
- Thus three successive incarnations of the Earth were necessary in
- and spiritual life. In order that the task of the three successive
- thought. Thus, each of the three preceding incarnations of our Earth
- perfect harmony between these three elements, each of which had been
- balance or harmony of these three activities as the equilateral
- triangle. If you draw an equilateral triangle you will find the three
- sides are equal, the three angles equal, the vertices are equidistant
- three earlier incarnations of our Earth. The deeds of the ‘I’
- the three forces, the inner being really creates something new. A
- three preceding elements. Love can only develop in the busy
- work-a-day world when an absolute harmony exists between the three
- balance or harmony which is reflected in the cooperation of the three
- is to harmonize the three former conditions) as the Spirits of Love.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 6. The Five Root Races of Mankind.
- comprehensive picture was given of the cosmic activity of the three
- directly into the physical body, but they are active in the three
- Race Spirits, the abnormal Spirits of Form, are active in these three
- — the three Individualities ultimately came together, the three spiritual
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- tri-unity, just as the one God of Christianity is divided into Three
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- emerges after having passed through the three earlier incarnations of
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- body and thus is able to work upon all the three members of man, upon
- three different ways: in the astral body, in the etheric body, and in
- say if it had been obliged to ascribe this threefold influence to
- Loki, to Lucifer? It would have had to say that Loki has three
- the one hand, therefore, we have Loki with his kinsmen, the three
- lasted for three thousand years, when men could no longer see into
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 10. The Mission of Individual Peoples and Cultures in the Past, Present and Future.
- who sheds his blessings upon the other three worlds, so that the
- in His three bodies the capacities of feeling, thinking and willing.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- numbers of people in the course of the next three thousand years. The
- course of the next three thousand years Christ will be increasingly
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: