Searching The Mission of the Individual Folk-Souls
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: vision
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): Synopses
- experienced transition from old vision to new, perceived Divine
- that attachment to physical plane and loss of vision only an
- the vision of Ragnarok. Connection between innate talents of Teutonic
- peoples and the vision of the future.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 3. The inner Life of the Folk Spirits. Formation of the Races.
- in higher realms. The vision of these higher realms is denied the
- ordinary person and it is this loss of vision that accounts for the
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 4. The Evolution of Races and Civilization.
- significance when man rediscovers his spiritual vision. Thus you will
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 5. Manifestation of the Hierarchies in the Elements of Nature.
- vision. We perceive how instreaming Life, weaving Sound,
- raise our spiritual vision to still higher realms. But already in the
- vision by erroneous methods. The hosts of these spirits who are
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 7. Advance of Folk Spirits to the Rank of Time Spirits.
- understand the period when the division of mankind into the five root
- was the source of the many cleavages and divisions of our time. In
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 8. The Five Post-Atlantean Civilizations.
- They could attain to this vision because those who belonged to this
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 9. Loki - Hodur and Baldur - Twilight of the Gods.
- is to say, in their clairvoyant field of vision they perceived the
- themselves with the forces of inner vision. It was dangerous; they
- clear, luminous vision into the spiritual world, became dimmed,
- old clairvoyant vision is extinguished. That is the slaying of
- Baldur power, the loss of the vision into the spiritual world. Thus,
- Christianity. But Christianity did not offer him any direct vision.
- of time he had experienced much more than the mere memory of a vision
- he will find his way back to that world whence he came. The vision of
- peoples that the world which was lost to clairvoyant vision would
- vision of the spiritual world and in consequence it would one day
- man will then see, the Initiates described to him as a vision of the
- future — the Vision that will one day appear to man when he is
- powers. They described to him this vision of the future as seen by
- overcome. This was their vision of Ragnarok, the Twilight of the
- peoples and our conception of our vision of the future. All this is
- mighty vision of the Twilight of the Gods.
- Title: Mission/Folk-Souls (1970): 11. Nerthus, Freyja and Gerda.
- been a matter of actual vision. This Goddess offered the human bodies
- Folk Spirits have played a decisive part. The vision of that descent
- gradually evolving soul the workings of this old vision of the Gods
- to observe something. A sort of dream vision arises in him which at
- the pioneers of the Christ-vision will be denounced as fools on
- out of their own vision will be dismissed as a figment of the
- twilight of the Gods embraces a significant vision of the future, and
- man lost for a while the vision of the world of Odin and Thor, of
- find their counterpart in a new etheric vision which’ in
- perception of this Mystery which leads to the new vision I have
- creed, however many may declare that our vision of the future Christ
- vision. I beg of you not to accept as an article of faith whatever I
- to the divisions of mankind. Therefore now is the right moment to
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: