Searching Wonders of the World
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: around
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 2
- attention to what was outside him, to what existed all around him,
- in the world around me (a plant kingdom quite different from our
- spiritual world he saw pictures of spiritual Beings. Man saw around
- make it aware of the etheric wonders of Nature around it. It will
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 3
- again in what is all around us more than meets the eye of the
- things were gestures without and around us, gestures of the same
- around the pentagram.
- a circle around the whole figure. I don't want to make the
- the horizontally shaded triangles around the small pentagon), to the
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 4
- that it is closely bound up with all that is happening around us.
- in the world around us our whole destiny, our happiness or
- forces of Pluto around us in space. Just as the destiny of the ego is
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 6
- which is nevertheless all around us; for this world is there behind
- everything, it is all around us ... but it is covered over
- by the world of our ego. There is a world around us which would fill
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 7
- of the world around them, they veiled what had to do with Dionysos
- all around us and into the laws which govern it. But something
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 8
- gods who only hover around the Saturn, Sun and Moon evolutions. Hence
- flitting around the first generation in the chemical and life-ether
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 9
- we have around us and which belong to the category of the ruminants
- for the external astral substantialities which are always around us
- around the head, quite near the skin of the head, has a thickening,
- characteristic of the brain, is retained and disposed around the
- astral element which he had around him. If we want to understand
- of those higher etheric and astral auras which men bear around them,
- represented what the human being carries around him supersensibly as
- has to admit: ‘All that you see around you is only a very
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: