Searching Wonders of the World
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: position
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 1
- Anthroposophy, according to the dispositions of men's hearts,
- to your own hearts to judge of these compositions. I myself regard it
- the musical compositions of our dear friend Arenson. Further I feel
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 3
- behind this movement, and we do not talk of an opposition between the
- caused in the human soul by this opposition between Nature and
- today there is a longing to reconcile the opposition between nature
- and spirit, an opposition which did not yet exist in ancient Greece.
- that the longing to resolve this opposition is very widely felt. It
- opposition between spirit and nature. We must set to work out of new
- ancient Greek was really not in a position to examine the microcosm
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 4
- the position of the three great gods, Zeus, Poseidon and Pluto in
- a peculiar position in relation to the other members of the human
- be in a peculiar position. One can say of the forces of the physical
- others in a different position. They were Angel Beings in the lowest
- of them, we are not in a position to understand clearly the course of
- opposition. Hence it must necessarily be brought about by the wise
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 7
- ourselves to this purely theoretical exposition, if we enter into it,
- position to see within the Mystery the teacher who was not to be seen
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 8
- from what he was by predisposition in the time which preceded ancient
- of Cronos put him in opposition to the general evolution. To repeat
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 9
- position to carry to completion what we have already said about the
- Title: Lecture: Wonders of the World: Lecture 10
- predisposition to that configuration, that formation of a specific
- predisposition of the brain? It is not the natural tendency of the
- which had no prior disposition to speech. The archetypal man had of
- himself no predisposition to anything, but everything has been formed
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: