Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: bodhi
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- was born as a Bodhisattva and was elevated to the Buddha in the
- under the Bodhi tree and brought down from the spiritual heights into
- the physical world the doctrine of compassion. A Bodhisattva he had
- that the position of a Bodhisattva — that is of a teacher
- Bodhisattva who had incarnated at that time ascended in the
- Bodhisattva was at once transferred to another individuality. Thus we
- must speak of a successor of the Bodhisattva who had now risen to the
- rank of Buddha. The successor to the Gautama-Buddha-Bodhisattva was
- Bodhisattva of humanity until he shall in his turn advance to the
- Bodhisattva to a Buddha. He who has been incarnated nearly every
- humanity is taught by its Leaders, but especially by a Bodhisattva
- the Bodhisattva to all those who do not turn away from him. It will
- time it would not be possible even for the Bodhisattva himself
- will the Bodhisattva we have mentioned become the Buddha, and his
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- individuality who once ascended to the rank of a Bodhisattva, when
- the preceding Bodhisattva became a Buddha, and who has, since that
- which are called the good qualities. The Bodhisattva develops in the
- Bodhisattva. This law we shall understand if we take account of the
- a revolution in his incarnations quite differently. The Bodhisattva
- and the Bodhisattva becomes, in a fundamental sense, altogether a
- recognition of the Bodhisattva can occur. And it is then known that,
- Bodhisattvas, Buddhas, Christ. I must say to myself: ‘To feel
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: