Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: devachan
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- Heavenly World or Lower Devachan. And our moral impulses brings us
- into connection with the Higher Devachan, or the World of Reason. Man
- he can carry his emotions into the world of Devachan; he can carry
- penetrate the world of Devachan. Only when emotions enter into
- belonging to the world of Devachan, no theories help us in the least.
- thoughts into connection with Devachan. For this reason, in
- Devachan. Ordinary science, therefore, void of any feeling of
- the like, on the other hand, lead man into the lower Devachan world.
- that the emotions really lead one into the lower Devachan world,
- lower Devachan. Whereas we absolve in Kamaloka whatever false
- thoughts we have, we carry with us into the world of Devachan all
- of Devachan, or we outrage it.
- connected with the world of Devachan; and through his moral life with
- the world of upper Devachan.
- Upper Devachan
- Lower Devachan
- impulses from an intimate connection with the lower Devachan.
- the world of higher Devachan.
- in an astral form in the lower world of Devachan. And the final
- the higher Devachan.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: