Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: accept
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- serenity and acceptance of our destiny. And how could one
- better acquire for oneself this acceptance, this calmness of soul in
- accept an experience of joy with gratitude, but also to be clearly
- should view an experience of joy is to accept it gratefully as sent
- causes us pain that our conduct shall seem to be an acceptance
- viewing things, then our serenity, our acceptance of our karma
- mood of serenity during the day, acceptance of his destiny, and thus
- emotions through serenity and acceptance of our karma so that they
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: