Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: awake
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- while he is awake. The life of thought — or the conceptual life
- course of evolution, there awaken in the human being ever greater
- when still higher powers will awake in human beings. This will be the
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- is associated with all premature awakening of the sensual
- appetites and passions. It is the prematurely awakened appetites,
- awake, his life of thoughts and conceptions is especially active. For
- the fact that the will is not very wide awake can become clear to any
- impulse. When the human being is awake, he is awake in thought, not
- awake and is very active, and thought is inactive. This cannot be
- representations, he then observes that the will awakes at the moment
- he perceives and awakes these. The pictures are then woven out of
- will. Thus the thoughts are then asleep but the will is awake.
- But this being awake in our
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: