Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: body
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- remorse, we sense this the next day in our body as weakness,
- remorse or the joy, to reflect about them; we feel them in our body.
- this epoch Christ worked on earth in a physical body. Since the human
- period, when Christ came down to the earth in a physical body, human
- body, there are actually awaking in our age the forces through which
- they shall see the Christ, not in His physical body, but in a form
- that He can be seen in this epoch only in the etheric body. Any one
- who should believe that Christ will appear again in a physical body
- etheric body. Those who shall have scorned spiritual-science will not
- again in a physical body. One does not escape from being a
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- physical body. Very much depends upon whether the person develops a
- develops anger. This unhealthiness of the will streams into the body
- soul and of the body. Even for the sake of bodily health, therefore,
- only the mental health but also that of the body, even though long
- which has until then given life to the body passes out at that time,
- time in this body; thus can that take place which must take place in
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: