Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: child
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- education of children. Here karma comes into contact with the problem
- the ink bottle at the child's head. A person who permits
- something of that character occurs to one. Children ought to
- let children do all sorts of things in sand, when we take them into
- walk with a child, it is good to leave him free to do whatever he
- child does anything, we should manifest our pleasure, our
- lacking in interest in what the child produces out of his own inner
- nature. Even when instructing a child, we should connect what we
- teach him with the forms and processes of nature. When children reach
- distressing. (The child had not seen any sort of destitution at
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: