Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: connect
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- connection with spiritual-science, other spiritual worlds besides our
- indication that the human being is connected with super-sensible
- in connection with everything that we do. When we go out, for
- If we now connect with
- in connection with which one is in the company of friends
- there must still be some sort of emotion in us which is connected
- with him. Nothing occurs in dreams that is not connected with
- fact that the emotions are far more intimately connected with man's
- something far more closely, more intensely, connected with the human
- the feeling: "This is something connected with all wholesome
- are more closely connected with our individuality than is our
- Still more intimately by far are the will impulses in us connected
- impulses are connected with health and disease, with the life force
- closely connected with us.
- world. Our emotions bring us into connection with what we call the
- into connection with the Higher Devachan, or the World of Reason. Man
- other worlds. You will certainly understand in this connection what
- who inscribes this in his heart, one who feels in connection
- thoughts into connection with Devachan. For this reason, in
- thus do we bring ourselves into connection with the world of
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- since it is perilous in a certain way to go to excess in connection
- everything else in the soul, are connected in a certain way with the
- will is connected with our total human nature in a manner entirely
- different from the connection of our thoughts. According as the
- see in the manner indicated the connection between conditions of the
- nature. Even when instructing a child, we should connect what we
- conceiving. In this connection, we shall be able to see that such
- clairvoyance does not have in this connection simply the feeling that
- of well-being in connection with clear, transparent thinking. This
- connected with obstinacy and selfishness — such as ambition,
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: