Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: destiny
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- serenity and acceptance of our destiny. And how could one
- the presence of one's destiny, than by making of karma an actual
- something which points to a future destiny, not to one already
- of our destiny. We do not generally have an insight into such a thing
- at once — into the law of destiny. But, even though we are not
- rebellion against destiny.
- within a broad circumference that which we consider as destiny. We
- must conceive this destiny of ours in such a way that we say to
- of education, for education is destiny, the karma of the human being
- done. Doing the wrong thing is raising a rebellion against destiny,
- the bodily organs is contrary to destiny. All that is directly
- mood of serenity during the day, acceptance of his destiny, and thus
- presence of destiny, attentiveness to all occurrences in one's
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: