Searching Jeshu ben Pandira
You may select a new search term and repeat your search.
Searches are not case sensitive, and you can use
in your queries.
Query was: develop
Here are the matching lines in their respective documents.
Select one of the highlighted words in the matching lines below to jump
to that point in the document.
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Contents
- Cultivation of the life of the soul. Right development of our
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture I
- that we have developed up to the stage of emotions; and this imprints
- develops his life of thought, he is in relationship with the astral
- world; through the development of his life of feeling, he is
- epoch in which thinking is primarily developed, in which man receives
- in the fact that one shall observe whether a person can develop in
- hydrogen, feelings will be developed in him corresponding with what
- battle together, all against all. Even those who develop today the
- highest intelligence, if they do not develop further during the
- developed in our epoch. We have reached a climax in this. But one who
- has developed intelligence today and who shall neglect the succeeding
- Title: Jeshu ben Pandira: Lecture II
- Cultivation of the life of the soul. Right development of our soul
- development and cultivation of these three parts of the soul life?
- of the soul which strives to develop, as its primary characteristic,
- painful blow of fate; that is, the development of such a mood as to
- with joy. If we desire to move upward in our development, we can
- If we develop such a way of
- ourselves, for instance, that the development of precisely one power
- this attentiveness is very generally and strongly developed by
- hinder the development of the emotions and also the will, and have
- develops serenity or is hot-tempered, does the will become healthy or
- physical body. Very much depends upon whether the person develops a
- prepares his will so that this will may be said to develop a pleasant
- develops anger. This unhealthiness of the will streams into the body
- we endeavor to avoid the development of obstinacy, we shall see that
- blocks according to patterns: this merely develops pedantry, not
- creative fantasy. We are developing creative fantasy when we
- it, make it keen, especially by the development of characteristics
- concepts. By no method do we develop good thinking better than by
- single life. When we are induced in earliest youth to develop all of
- thinking, whereas otherwise we develop a scrappy, illogical thinking.
- Maximum number of matches per file exceeded.
Rudolf Steiner Archive is maintained by: